Evil M.k x reader

*ok so this is just my take on how m.k would act should his morals flip. He's more similar to macaque so be ready for that. And I drew a picture to accompany this scene. You all asked so here you go.*

Carefully watching your footing as you snuck around the top of the abandoned warehouse you knelt next to a skylight. You pressed against the glass lightly, and focused on heightening your hearing with magic. You planned on listening in to the conversation.

You had followed your boyfriend here in an attempt to reason with him. This wasn't M.k, not really. But two days prior Macaque had attempted to throw some type of concoction on Monkey King. M.k had jumped in the way at the last second. Just then Macaque's voice caught your attention.

"You've done pretty well kid. Gotta admit-" Macaque folded his arms and tilted his head with a smirk. "Didn't think you had it in ya."

M.k, if you could even call him that since the transformation, only shrugged.

"Guess I just had to be pushed a bit too far." He smirked and glanced up locking eye contact with you.

You jumped and the window broke under you. Dropping you a good thirty feet.

M.k caught you simply and smirked.

"Y/n. Long time no see."

You flinched and pushed yourself out of his hold.

"M.k I came to talk."

Macaque chuckled and walked away.

"Good luck, kiddo."

He closed the door as he exited and something about being alone with the new and unimproved M.k made your heart stutter.

"Gosh, you look nervous." M.k spoke leaning over you.

"M.k this isn't you."

"Well then who were you expecting?" He smirked raising an eyebrow at you.

Something about his smirk made butterflies explode in your stomach.

"The real you." You stated trying to ignore your nerves. "The you who wouldn't hurt anyone let alone attempt to kill Monkey King."

M.k chuckled.

"Y/n, I didn't attempt to kill anyone." He walked closer causing you to retreat a few steps. "If I had wanted to kill him, he'd be dead." M.k informed as your back hit a wall and he leaned against it. "Besides, you're blushing. Are you sure you don't like the new me?"

You hadn't noticed the heat in your cheeks until this moment and it made you panic a bit.

"M.k Its no secret that I've always thought you were hot." You explained with a deadpan look. "But I love the real you." You took his face in your hands and M.k paused.

He thought for a moment and frowned.

"I don't know if that me exists anymore honestly."

You smiled at him.

"I think he is. We just have to get you an antidote is all."

M.k hummed.

"I've got a better plan."

Before you could ask M.k what he meant, he pressed a kiss on your lips. You melted into the kiss completely forgetting his quip. Until you heard a click.

M.k pulled back and you felt cuffs around your wrists.

You glanced down to see the cuffs were attached to chains.

M.k took your chin making you look at him.

"I'll just keep you. Shouldn't be too bad after all, you love me."