Syntax x son reader

Y/n raced towards the exit just before Syntax caught his arm.

"Y/n, I said no."

"But, uncle Huntsman gets to." You complained while your father pulled you back towards the lab.

"You still have school and your mother wants you to stay here."

You huffed allowing your father to lift you from the floor onto a lab table.

"When momma takes over the world, then I can go anywhere!" You pointed out hopefully.

Your father nodded.

"Yes, with an escort. But until that day -" he offered you a candy bar. "You'll aid me, here in the lab."

You gasped excitedly and took the candy bar munching on it happily while your father worked.

The memory faded as you ducked into the old building. It had been six years since your parents had taken over the world, killed the monkey king, and dismantled the lady bone demon.

Your mother held most of the power, though your father didn't mind. He allowed her, her power, and invented weapons for her and the like. And you? Well you were uncomfortable with your rule.

The 'subjects' your mother commanded were little more than lifeless zombies who obeyed every command. The city had been rebuilt to your mother's liking. Webs everywhere, decrepit buildings she didn't see fit to fix, and zombies everywhere.

It was all so boring. That was with the exception of the rebellion. A small gang of rebels who had created an antidote to your mother's venom.
They released it in small amounts. You didn't know all the members of the rebellion. As your mother would shoo you from the room whenever the topic was discussed.

Although, you did know the major players. M.k the leader was the old protege of the monkey king. He was a hard hitter and determined to never give up. Mei the second in command, was ruthless with her jade sword which held the power of a dragon's fire blast. The great monk, Tang with unknown abilities, pigsy the cook and guard of their secret base, and Sandy the inventor.

The small gang had created a safe haven for those they had healed. But they were fighting a war they could never hope to win. And yet, some part of you hoped they would.

"Lost y/n?"

Your uncle's voice questioned doubtfully from the shadows.

You flinched at first, then eased with a sigh.

"No, uncle Huntsman. Just getting a breather."

"From?" Your uncle stepped into the light filtering through a nearby dirty window.

You sighed looking for an excuse when one clicked into your head.

"You know how mom and dad get with the kissing and the talk."

Huntsman immediately cringed and you barely with held a smirk. You knew how jealous huntsman was of your parents. Specifically of your father.

It was no secret they had a bitter rivalry. Which you supposed your father ultimately won.

"Don't I know it. Just stay close. The rebellion have been snatching subjects around this area."

Your bored expression quickly flitted to intrigue.

"Really?"

"Y/n." Your uncle took on a warning tone. "Don't get any ideas."

"Oh come on, I never get any action. I want to help. I mean if I am going to be the spider king one day I might as well learn now."

Huntsman shook his head.

"Not a chance, your mother would have my head."

You pursed your lips. Huntsman wasn't wrong. Your mother was overprotective, to an obnoxious degree. You loved your mother, just wanted...well space.

"Hear me out."

"Kid no."

"Come on I have a plan just listen."

Just then Huntsman was tacked to the floor and you were surrounded.

"How about you listen." The leader of the rebellion pointed his staff at your chest. "Surrender or Huntsman will be a squashed spider."

You glanced at your uncle.

He shook his head vehemently. But you had nothing better to do with your time. So you raised your hands in surrender.

*Oh boy this was a fun A.u I created on the fly. If you have names for it I'd love to hear them! This fic was requested by iadoreanimatedmales. *