M.k x (magic) reader part 2

Yes I drew this. I know it's terrible but it's my first one so give me a little slack okie? On with the show.

Something about the way Monkey King was looking at you, made you squirm where you sat.

"T-talk? About what?"

"I can see your magic, kiddo."

You froze and your heart stopped. In that moment, all of your fears slammed into you at once.

"H-how did yo-"

Monkey King tapped his temple.

"These golden eyes aren't just for show, kid. I can see things as they really are. And you practically glow with magic."

You stared at him for a moment feeling your hands start to shake. Didn't the Monkey King kill demons before? You weren't a demon but if he thought you'd hurt M.k- you'd never want to, but then you'd hurt people before by accident.

"Jeez kid don't look so horrified." Monkey King chuckled. 

His gaze flicked to your trembling hands and his smile vanished.

"Whoa, whoa take it easy. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I just noticed your magic is kinda... overflowing."

As much as a relief as his words were the panic had done it's damage. Your magic started to press at your boundaries and you hugged your knees hurriedly in an attempt to keep the magic restrained.

"Conceal don't feel, conceal don't feel!" You chanted trying to relax. But your magic persisted. Finally your barriers broke. You heard Monkey King yell just before your world went dark.

Minutes later

Your ears were ringing when you came to. The world around you was blurry and unfocused.

"Y~n!" A muffled voice shouted.

"M.k?" You muttered blinking in an attempt to focus the blurs.

"Y/n!" M.k's voice sounded clear now and you could feel his hand on your shoulder. With a final blink the world came back into focus and all around you were black charred rocks.

Monkey King sat on his tail with his legs crossed.

"Are you alright?!" M.k asked checking you for damage.

"Huh?....yeah...yeah I'm ok. What happened?"

M.k whirled around to look at Monkey King.

"Yeah what happened?!"

Monkey King looked at you for a moment.

Suddenly the memories hit you as did a flood of guilt.

"Oh...oh I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry. Are you hurt?!"

M.k gave you a confused and concerned look but Monkey King only chuckled.

"Pft I'm fine. You just startled me that's all. But...I think you outta tell him."

M.k looked between you two clearly confused.

"Tell me what?" He questioned settling on staring at you.

Monkey King hopped up and walked away leaving you two alone.

"M.k I've been meaning to tell you something."

M.k nodded a bit listening.

"I'm not normal." You murmured. "I have powers, but I can't control them. That's why I ran away from home when I was younger." You hugged your knees close. "I'm dangerous, I blow up all the time and I can't stop it." Tears had begun to swim in your eyes as you stared at your knees. You could already see it in your mind's eye.

M.k glaring at you or backing away. You weren't sure which was worse.

"Y/n." M.k touched your shoulder.

You forced your gaze to meet his and were shocked to see him giving you a gentle smile.

"That's so cool! You're like me! Hey maybe Monkey King could teach you how to control your powers. And we could train together and maybe date - I mean-" M.k's face ignited into a crimson blush.

After the initial shock you offered him a smile.

"I'd like a date. But you'd have to ask Monkey King if he even could help me."

"Pfft." Monkey King scoffed from a nearby rock as he snacked on chips. "Teaching you would be easy, I just gotta do a little research on what exactly you are first, but uh don't you two work today?"

"Oh no!" You gasped.

"We gotta go bye!" M.k grabbed you and led the way out of the cave.

But this time you focused a little more on his grip around your wrist.