Tang x reader mugged

You hummed a tune as you navigated the alleyways. You knew them like the back of your hand. You were in a good mood since you were going to the amazing noodle shop you found. It was called, 'Pigsy's Noodles' and the food was divine.

Sure, they could deliver but going was half the experience. You could see him cooking and work on homework while you ate.

Most people preferred to deliver so you expected the shop would be mostly quiet.

You were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't notice the three men following you at less then six paces back. That was until the leader grabbed you and shoved you back further into an alleyway.

"Alright girlie, give us all your money and we won't have a problem."

You backed away until you back met the wall.

"I-I-I-"

"Hey!" A man in a robe with neatly combed hair shouted.

He walked over bravely and threw a rock in the leader's face and then grabbed your arm taking off in a run.

"Run, run, run!!!"

You followed him in suit as the leader got up.

"Get them!!" He yelled angrily.

As you two bolted you realized the stranger was heading to Pigsy's.

"Thank you for saving me!" You said between gasps for air.

"Of course. It's a gentleman's duty to protect a fair lady. Such as yourself!"

You laughed as you two rounded a corner.

"If we live to make it I'll buy you lunch at Pigsy's." You offered with a smile.

At that moment a knife buried itself into the building next to you only inches from your head.

"Less talking, more running!" The man screamed pulling you down another side alleyway.

You two barely made it to Pigsy's in time and shut the door gasping hard.

"What's with the- Tang!" Pigsy shouted once he realized who was behind the door slamming. "You better have something to pay with."

You rose your hand as you attempted to catch your breath.

"I...I'm paying for us."

Pigsy's jaw dropped.

Tang as he called him stood straight with a smug smile.

"I am a hero."

Pigsy scoffed.

"As if."

You finally caught your breath.

"Actually he did save me." You corrected simply.

Pigsy's jaw dropped and Tang sat at the table.

"I'll order some of my favorite dish please." He teased.

You giggled as Pigsy grumbled under his breath and got to work.

Tang tossed you a smile.

"Thank you for lunch by the way."

You nodded and took a seat next to him.

"Of course. Anything for my hero." You smiled at him.

Tang's cheeks twinged pink.

"Aheh you, you don't have to call me a hero."

You giggled.

"Well you saved me. So I consider you one."

Tang received his food and you ordered next.

"If you'd like to. I hear there's a shadow play next week." Tang initiated softly.

"I'd love to."