Azure lion x reader part two

You awoke to an odd conversation.

"We are just going to leave that kid out here? With that power?!"

The voice was unfamiliar and roused you from your dreams with it's sharp tones.

But this awakening, it seemed so difficult. Like you had to drag yourself out of unconsciousness. Your mind and was slow to obey the commands you sent. And when you finally opened your eyes and forced your body upward a horrific sight met your eyes.

Your friends were back, along with two others. But the gang looked so battered and bruised. M.k was holding his chest on his knees surrounded by your friends in a tight circle.

"M-m.k." you murmured despite trying to shout his name.

With a gasp Azure turned to look at you.

"Y/n?! You're awake? But how-"

Pigsy scoffed.

"Ha! I guess your herbs weren't as potent as you thought."

Herbs? You didn't remember taking any herbs. You tried to force your body to move but your arms gave under your weight.

In a moment Azure was by your side barely catching you before your body hit the ground.

"You...you drugged me." You realized desperately trying to get your body to react to something, anything!

"I apologize Y/n. It was.... necessary."

"We can't simply allow them to remain here." A bird like man creature spoke sharply.

"Give them this charity, Peng." Azure instructed. "But beware-" he warned throwing a warning look over his shoulder. "My charity is at it's limit. Stay out of our way."

A bright light shine from the three creatures surrounding you.

"No!" M.k shouted reaching for you before the whole world faded back to black.

When you awoke again it was to a massive room furnished with golden decor and large amounts of space.

"Ah I see you're awake. Once again." Azure addressed you with a smirk.

His clothes had changed though. More gaudy and with sharp shoulder pads.

"Where are my friends?!" You demanded sitting up. "For that matter where am I?!"

Azure sighed.

"I suppose I owe you an explanation."

Dun dun dun!

Yeah it's short. I'm sorry I figured it would close up this little arch nicely