Sandy x reader

Sandy stared after you as you exchanged blows with M.k. each strike you delivered seemed flawless and your movements reminded Sandy of a dancer with your grace and balance.

Meanwhile you blocked M.k's fist with your forearm before flipping above him and aiming a kick at his back. M.k dodged by sidestepping and threw a kick of his own.

You caught his leg and swept a kick aimed at his remaining foot that was planted on the ground which kept his weight.

M.k seemed to anticipate your decision and jumped over your attempt and yanked his leg away

This pulled you off balance and M.k took the opening ramming his first into your gut.

You were thrown backwards hitting the solid stone hard on your side.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n!" M.k gasped racing over but Sandy was there first checking you for injuries.

He found none except that the air had been knocked from your lungs upon impact with the ground.

You waved them off wordlessly taking deep gulps of air.

"I'm.. fine." You gasped out when you finally could.

Monkey King pulled M.k aside once he heard the words and began to critique the technique M.k had used.

Meanwhile Sandy frowned at you worriedly.

"Sandy I promise I'm ok." You assured him as you caught his concerned frown. "I'm alright big guy." You parted his arm not missing how he tensed under your hand. So you quickly pulled it away.

Sandy seemed to be lost in thought but didn't say anything.

After training ended you waved goodbye to your friends and walked home.

Sandy kept seeming tempted to speak but didn't. He only rubbed the back of his neck and waved as you walked away.

He had been acted odd recently. Less talkative and more jumpy around you. Sandy was the most chill guy you knew. You certainly hoped you hadn't done something to wreck you two's friendship.

So as you walked you reflected back on it. Nothing came to mind that you could have done wrong. Unless Sandy took issue with something you did and just didn't tell you. But then again that didn't really sound like Sandy.

A quiet Meow broke you from your thoughts.

Glancing down you saw a blue cat with an orange mohawk staring up at you with an envelope in his mouth.

You blinked.

"Oh you're Sandy's cat, Mo right?" You asked taking a knee beside the feline.

Mo purred in confirmation and rubbed up against your leg before offering the envelope.

You rose an eyebrow, but accepted the paper and opened it carefully.

"Follow me!" It read followed by a small heart.

You frowned in confusion then glanced at Mo.

Mo turned and started to walk away. Then he glanced over his shoulder at you.

"Oh." You blurted once it clicked. "Okay." You followed Mo as he walked through the city away from your house. Then he turned and walked towards the dock. Suddenly, Mo sat next Sandy's boat home.

"Huh using cats to communicate." You thought out loud. "Smart." You stepped onto the boat carefully and only turned the corner when you paused.

Sandy stood there holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi, y/n." He began sheepishly. "I have been meaning to tell you....I really care about you and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He asked hopefully.

You stared for a moment before you smiled, stepped forward, and took the bouquet.

"I'd love to."

*This was requested by FristNoob2. *