M.k x Cold reader

You caught the end of your opponent's staff and yanked them forward before slamming your fist into their face.

They yelped and fell backwards finally yielding when you twirled their bo staff.

You returned the staff and helped them up.

"Your footing is terrible, your reflexes are slow, and your fear of me stops you from reacting. You'll get yourself killed in a real duel." You critiqued in monotone.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! me next!" M.k shouted jumping up and down with his hand raised.

You sighed.

"M.k you have a mentor."

M.k huffed with a pout.

"Oh come on. I've been practicing extra hard and Monkey King said to take on you when I got good enough."

You felt your composure crumbling at his pouty look.

"M.k-"

"Please! Pretty please?" He begged on his knees.

You snickered lightly.

"Fine. Just get up."

"Yes!" M.k cheered on his feet in a moment.

You each took your stances at either side of the dojo and M.k summoned his staff.

"Here comes Monkie - oof!" M.k shouted his catch phrase; only to be cut off when you dashed forward and punched his gut.

M.k toppled backwards but recovered just as fast. His staff was like an extension of him as he attacked you.

You kept on the defensive. Dodging each blow and watching him carefully. You studied how concentrated his face looked and how steady his movements were.

It was amazing how such a goof could be so good. Monkey King really had taught him well. Just then his foot slipped just slightly and you smirked.

Just not well enough. You kicked the at his foot that had slipped and watched M.k fumble then hit the ground face first before you pinned him.

"Do you yield?" You asked smugly.

M.k squirmed and fought despite being pinned.

"Never!" He shouted still fighting uselessly.

You watched him wriggle and fight you for about twenty minutes then burst into laughter as he made faces while trying to worm his way out of the pin.

You released him with a laugh.

"You never give up, do you?"

M.k beamed at the sound of your laughter.

"Not if it means hearing you laugh."

You froze and stared at him your cheeks going crimson.

"Oh! Shoot did I say that out loud?!" M.k panicked.

You laughed and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Yes. You did."

M.k melted at your kiss and seemed to lose sense of his surroundings.

"Oh. Well that's the best mistake I have ever made."

You tried to fight a smile as he shook his head to recover.

"Best two out of three?"

"If you fix your footing." You critiqued.

M.k smiled excitedly and you both dueled again.

This time he caught your legs with his staff and knocked them out from under you. You fell back and he pinned you hurriedly.

"Ha! I won. Do you yield?" M.k teased using the same phrase you used earlier.

You smirked amusedly.

"You wish." You pressed on a pressure point inside his wrist the twisted the wrist making him freeze. Lastly, you flipped the position.

"Duuuude! You have to teach me that!" M.k shouted with stars in his eyes and a huge grin.

You chuckled.

"Sure, if you can get out of my pin on your own."

M.k looked down and made an odd sound.

"Eeegh oh boy."