Never Without You Pt. 2 (V/B)

Introduction:
After finally finding his wife, Valtor decides to stay with her in the cabin for a while. His plans of taking over the world are put on standby as they get a nice surprise - Y/N becomes pregnant. Nine months later, they welcome their child to the world.

Y/S/N means your son's name.

PS: This is a request from @SianiaLarkin01 here on Wattpad as well as winx-is-magic on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 925

Published: 3/28/2022
———————————————

Author's note:
I apologise for the short one shot as well as for the late publication! I hope you enjoy!
———————————————

TW: Nausea and vomit

Valtor wakes up from his sleep, groaning as the bright light from outside hits his face.

Ignoring it, he looks at his wife beside him instead, smiling to himself as he does so. He's so happy that he finally found her.

About a month ago, he showed her how much he missed her all these years on the night he found her - at least three times in a row.

Sighing in content, he wraps his arms around her before kissing her neck.

Y/N slowly wakes up, chuckling at her husband. "Good morning, Valtor" she says as she smiles at him.

"Good morning" he mutters through his kisses.

She sighs in pleasure as she enjoys the attention from her husband. However, she quickly leaves the bed as she starts feeling nauseous.

"Darling?" he asks, looking confused. His confusion turns into worry as his wife hurries to the bathroom before throwing up.

Quick on his feet, Valtor hurries to keep her hair up for her. He rubs her back while she throws up.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" he asks in a concerned tone.

Wiping her mouth, Y/N looks up at him with tears in her eyes from throwing up. "I think I'm pregnant..." she tells him.

Valtor widens his eyes. He's going to be a father?

He smiles at his wife before kissing her cheek. "You have no idea how happy I am" he mutters.

"Really? I was afraid you wouldn't want children..." she slowly says.

She has always had a feeling that children wouldn't suit his "take over the world" lifestyle.

He chuckles before lifting up her chin to make her look at him. "Don't be silly, love. I would love to have children with you" he tells her.

Y/N smiles at him. She however gets conscious about her breath.

"I should probably brush my teeth" she says, laughing.

Valtor laughs as well. "You really should" he says, looking amused.
______________________

Eight months later, Y/N is frustrated that she can't do anything because of her big belly. Valtor has to help her with everything. He has to help her to bed, help her put on shoes, help her grab stuff...

She can't help but feel bad as he's here instead of beating the Winx Club once and for all.

"I'm so sorry that I'm preventing you from beating those Winx girls..." she says, looking apologetic.

Her husband shakes his head before fluffing her pillow. "Don't be silly, I will beat them one day. But right now, my priority is to make sure that my wife and child are comfortable and healthy" he states.

He then takes off her shoes before massaging her feet. Y/N tries her best not to moan in pleasure.

"Thank you, Valtor. I really needed this" she says before closing her eyes, enjoying the massage.

Valtor can't help but smirk at his wife. "You don't have to keep quiet from me, darling" he says as he purrs.

She rolls her eyes before gently hitting his arm which makes him laugh.

"By the way, I have been wondering. What are the Trix witches doing now that your mission is on standby?" she questions, looking curious.

He sighs in annoyance. "I have no idea, but I bet they are causing chaos. Unfortunately, not without getting kicked by those irritating little Winx fairies" he growls.

Once he's done massaging her feet, he sits next to her and gently puts his hand on her belly.

"I can feel him moving" Valtor observes.

Y/N looks at him, amused. "How do you know it's a boy?" she asks.

"Darling, I'm a powerful dark wizard. Of course I know my own child's gender" he says as he chuckles, kissing her forehead.

And he's definitely right.
______________________

A month later, their child is born. It's a boy, just as Valtor predicted.

The new parents smile as they look down at their son in their arms. "My son..." Valtor says, looking proud.

He was always hoping they would get a child together someday, and here they are.

Y/N rests her head on her husband's shoulder, gently caressing her small son's cheek.

"Does this mean you will go back to your mission?" she questions as she looks at Valtor.

He thinks for a while before answering. "Right now, I just want to spend some time with my wife and newborn son. I will finish my mission someday, but not today" he states.

Y/N nods before remembering something. "And what about the Trix?" she questions.

Valtor smirks. "They can wait a little longer" he merely says before kissing her. She immediately kisses back.

Almost as if the baby understands what's going on, he cries for attention. They stop kissing as they look at him.

"I apologise, Y/S/N. Do you want kisses too?" Valtor coos, gently taking his son into his arms.

The small boy stops crying when his father gently kisses his forehead.

Y/N chuckles before kissing her son's cheek. "Y/S/N, huh?" she questions, smiling at her husband.

Valtor chuckles as well. "Yes, Y/S/N. I like the name" he tells her.

"So do I" she states as they both look at their son once more.

As they do so, Valtor is in deep thought. He then smirks to himself. He will definitely make the Trix babysit when he and his wife need a break.

However, it might be the child who has to babysit them...

He can't wait to see what the future will bring him and his family.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next Valtor one shot "I Think I Love You" will be published on 8/8/2022!