Handcuffed (Valtor)*

Introduction:
Y/N is helping the Winx fighting Valtor. When she tries to stop him from stealing a spell, they are both trapped alone in a room. But Valtor has plans with her...

This is a request from an anon on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 1/30/2024
———————————————

Author's note:
So sorry for the long wait!😢 Also, requests are closed now!
———————————————

Word count: 1k
Warning: SMUT (18+ - minors DNI!)

The Winx are fighting the Trix - nothing new there. Will those witches ever stop?!

However, this time, they have a new boss. This time it's Valtor, an evil wizard. Whatever they do, Valtor seems too strong... His mark is giving them a lot of problems. They have been fighting him for months without any results.

So now, the girls have asked for Bloom's older sister's help. Maybe she can stop the wizard from stealing spells and causing chaos.

Y/N has been helping them a few times now. During her fights with Valtor, the wizard has had the audacity to flirt with her for some reason. And the most annoying part is that it has been affecting her! Why does he make her flustered?

Valtor is no fool - he has noticed how his flirtation is affecting her. Which only makes the flirtation continue...

He started to flirt with her as he has taken a liking to her and her powers. He only wanted to test and see what would happen, and the result has not disappointed him. Oh, how he's enjoying this...

Today is no exception. His flirtation is making her face red. The Winx and the Trix don't seem to notice... In fact, they haven't noticed during any of the fights. They must be too focused on fighting each other. Good.

Ignoring them, Valtor leaves and searches for the spell he has come to take this time. He smirks to himself when he notices someone following him - Y/N.

He hums to himself when he finds the room he was looking for. He walks inside, Y/N running after him. Cute, she's actually running after him... Well, she will be too late.

Just as he grabs the spell, Y/N enters the room. But right as she does so, the door closes behind them. Valtor huffs. This planet surely has taken its precautions... Now they are trapped!

The wizard suddenly chuckles. Y/N glares at him. "Why are you laughing?! We are trapped, all thanks to you!" she states, clearly irritated.

"Oh, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... Don't you see? You and I are trapped here all alone... Your friends and sister aren't here to help you, nor to hear your screams" Valtor calmly says, smirking.

Y/N gulps. "I-I won't let you touch me!" she tries to say confidently, she however regrets her choice of words. Why does he make her so flustered?! She hopes that Bloom and the others will be here soon...

His smirk only widens. "That's where you are wrong, my dear" he purrs.

With a wave of his hand, Y/N is suddenly sitting on a chair in front him. Before she can even question what's going on, her hands are suddenly handcuffed behind the chair. "What-?!" she exclaims, confused.

Chuckling, Valtor touches her cheek. "Don't be so afraid, Y/N. I have noticed how flustered I make you... Now I want to do something other than use words on you" he says, his eyes darker than usual.

For some reason, Y/N is both scared and excited at the same time. Why is she excited?! This man is evil!

His hand slides down her cheek and her neck, down her chest and stomach... Until it lands on the waistband of her pants.

"Enjoy" is his only warning before his hand is in her underwear, touching her.

Y/N tries not to moan, but fails miserably. She tries to make herself believe that she doesn't enjoy it, but that would be a lie... And Valtor knows it.

"Already so wet, huh?" he says as he chuckles, his hand going faster.

"S-slow down" she says while panting, but he ignores her.

"Tsk, tsk. No mercy here" he simply says, smirking. It doesn't take long for her to come, her body shaking with pleasure.

"So... How was it?" he smugly asks.

Still panting, Y/N decides to reply. "It was nice, but there was something missing" she responds.

Raising an eyebrow, he motions with his hand for her to explain what was missing. Now it's her time to smirk. "You didn't let me play" she simply says.

Before Valtor can respond, he's suddenly the one sitting on the chair, handcuffed. He looks really surprised.

Once the shock is over, he chuckles. "I must admit I didn't see that coming" he purrs.

"I bet you didn't see this coming either" she replies, giving an innocent look. With a quick work of her hand, she frees his cock and starts pumping it. He immediately hisses, wishing she would slow down yet never stop.

As she goes faster and faster, his moans only get louder. He's embarrassingly close already.

"Slow down" he demands through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, no mercy here" she mocks him, repeating his words from earlier. He curses under his breath as he comes hard in her hand.

Once he starts to soften and he has calmed down from the pleasure, she stops the movement. As they look at each other, both sweaty from the heated action, they suddenly hear Stella's voice behind the door.

"Get that door open! Maybe he has hurt Y/N!" she demands.

While they are waiting, Valtor glares at Y/N, silently demanding her to tuck away his cock.

Waiting one more moment just to annoy him, she decides to do so. She sips up his pants and cleans her hand with her magic just before the door opens.

"Y/N! Are you all right?" Bloom asks her sister, a worried look on her face. The Winx girls all gasp when they see Valtor handcuffed to the chair.

"You go girl!" Musa cheers with a thumbs up.

"Oh, that was nothing" Y/N merely says.

On the chair, Valtor can't help but huff at that statement. He then smirks to himself. If only they knew what had just happened...

The guards have come to get Valtor and the Trix. Before they send them back to the Omega Dimension, Valtor turns to Y/N. "Mark my words, darling... I will be back... for more" he states, whispering the last part so only she can hear him. He looks satisfied when her face turns red.

He's then sent off to the Omega Dimension... But he will keep his promise.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot is "Alfea's Secret Pt. 2" (Valtor x blood mage! reader)!