Loving a Demon (Valtor)

Introduction:
Y/N helps her sister Bloom and the other Winx girls fight Valtor and the Trix. However, she and the evil wizard develop feelings for each other... Will they be able to stop him? And will he and Y/N have a future together?

This is a request from SophiaP_05 and @53738383jdhd on Wattpad. Thank you for your request!

So sorry for the long delay😭 I hope you enjoy!

Published: 10/27/2023
———————————————

Word count: 1.8k

The Winx girls can never get a break. First, it was the Trix, then it was Darkar, and now there's an evil wizard stealing spells. Will they ever be able to relax?

Thankfully, they have Bloom's sister to help them out. Y/N has always been by their side whenever they have been fighting people trying to take over the Magical Dimension, and this time, they will need her help again.

Right now, the criminal wizard is spying on the Winx girls to see what they are up to. "How sweet, the Winx fairies are with their boyfriends at a nightclub... Those stupid Specialists won't be able to save them with my newest spell" Valtor says to himself, smirking at the thought of the spell he just stole.

He suddenly spots another girl with them. "Huh, they seem to be rather close with this girl... I wonder who she is" he wonders, observing her. She's a little older than them, so she can't be going to Alfea as well. For some reason, she seems familiar...

"Ugh, that's Y/N, Bloom's sister. She always helps the annoying pixies" Icy says, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, if she wasn't babysitting them whenever we tried to attack, then we would have been able to take over the Magical Dimension a long time ago!" Stormy complains, crossing her arms.

Darcy sighs. "She's too strong... We'll need to get rid of her before we can even dream of taking over the Magical Dimension" she points out, clearly annoyed with Bloom's older sister.

Now Valtor is intrigued. Y/N... He remembers her now. She helped Daphne save Bloom when the Ancestresses attacked Domino, even though she was just a little girl. How could he forget her? She had promising powers at such a young age... And after listening to the Trix, he knows that she has become really strong. Darcy is right, they'll need to get rid of Y/N before the Winx girls.

Later that day, they attack the nightclub. While the Trix go after the Winx and the Specialists, Valtor goes after Y/N. Their meeting only intrigues him more - her powers amaze him. Oh, if only she was on his side, then he wouldn't have to worry about losing any battle... The spell he stole is nothing compared to her.

He enjoys their battle, fireballs against fireballs. Unfortunately, the fight is too short for his liking... The stupid Winx girls ruined it.

After that day, Valtor and Y/N always fight, just the two of them. He swears that he can feel that she enjoys their little battles, too.

However, after a few fights, something changes. Valtor falls in love with the girl... And thanks to a spell that makes him able to read minds, he knows that she has fallen for him, too. The fights are different now... They are no longer meant to harm. They are more playful and teasing, even if any of them try to deny it.

The Trix have noticed a change in him. After a fight with Y/N, he feels... happy. And if he doesn't see her for a long time, he gets depressed. Angry, too. Stormy experienced that when she complained that he was spying on Y/N... She still has the bruise.

Today is another fight. However this time, as Y/N and Valtor are fighting, Y/N is about to get hit by a stray spell from one of the Trix. Valtor doesn't even think about it as he shields Y/N from it. They both widen their eyes when they realise what he has done. He just saved her, his enemy. None of them say anything, they just stand there, staring at each other.