His First Time (young! SS)*

Introduction:
Severus Snape is in his last year of Hogwarts and is still a virgin. Lucius Malfoy makes it his personal mission to help out his friend before they graduate. It's the perfect opportunity when a girl one day accidentally bumps into his friend in the halls.

This is a request from an anonymous on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 2/14/2023
———————————————

Author's note:
Lucius is the same age as Severus here. Also, happy Valentine's Day!
———————————————

Word count: 1.7k
Warning: Insecurities, scars and SMUT (18+ - minors DNI!)

It's soon that time of the year for all the lovesick people - Valentine's Day. People are sending whoever they fancy a love letter and even gifts.

Severus wants to throw up whenever he's unfortunate enough to witness it. Why in Merlin's name do people like this day? It's stupid anyway.

Now that he thinks about it, is it truly stupid? Maybe it's because he's actually jealous... Nobody sends him anything. This day is just a reminder of him being single.

Not only that, but it's also a reminder of his virginity. That's right, Severus Snape is still a virgin. He's rather embarrassed by it as he will graduate from Hogwarts in a few months.

He accidentally told his only friend, Lucius Malfoy, that he's still a virgin during one evening in the common room.

He was afraid the rich Pureblood would judge him. But instead, Lucius made it his mission to make sure Severus would lose his virginity before they graduate. It hasn't happened yet, however, so he might as well just abandon the mission.

Lucius Malfoy doesn't back down from a challenge, though - he would just lose his pride if he did.

Right now, the two Slytherin friends walk down the halls having just finished their last lesson of the day. Lucius looks at his friend. "Don't worry, Sev. I promise you'll lose your virginity before you even know it" he whispers, even though they seem to be the only ones in the halls.

Severus rolls his eyes. "Right... That won't happen, Lucius. Look at me, nobody would touch me even if they were paid to do it" he says with such disgust in his voice.

Before Lucius can protest and tell him how wrong he is, someone suddenly bumps into Severus. He falls down to the floor, dropping his books.

The black-haired boy almost grabs his wand, thinking that Potter and his friends have dared attacking him in front of Lucius. However, instead of James Potter, it's a girl. A Hufflepuff in their year, to be exact. It's Y/N Y/L/N, a shy but sweet girl who often helps Madam Pomfrey out in the Hospital Wing.

The girl immediately stands up and gives Severus an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going... Do you need help?" she shyly offers.

Severus quickly grabs his books and stands up as well. He huffs. "No, I don't need your help..." he snaps. However, his cheeks are a little red after the encounter. She's blushing, too.

Lucius notices their flustered faces and smirks when he gets an idea. "As you did bump into my friend," he starts, gesturing to the black-haired boy.

"Why don't you properly apologise by going on a date with him?" he asks. At that, Severus' cheeks turn even redder.

As he's about to stop him, Y/N suddenly accepts. "Sure, that's the least I can do" she shyly says.

Lucius hums, satisfied with her reply. "Excellent. Your date will be on Valentine's Day in the Room of Requirement" he tells both of them.