Secret Sub (LM)*

Introduction:
Lucius Malfoy has a secret that only his wife knows about - he's a submissive in bed.

This is a request from dranna on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 11/18/2022 ———————————————

Author's note:
Thank you to zennybearr on Tumblr for beta-reading this!
———————————————

Word count: 1.2k
Warning: Smut (18+ - minors DNI!)

There's a party at the Ministry for all the employees. People are drinking while having a conversation with their coworkers, some are even dancing to the music.

A group of men are discussing something with the Minister when Lucius Malfoy approaches them. "Ah, Lucius. How about another drink?" Barty Crouch offers.

"No, thank you, Minister. I'm afraid I must leave as I promised my wife to get home early. It would be a shame to keep her waiting" Lucius states.

Crouch chuckles. "Of course. Let's not keep the wife waiting. See you on Monday" he says, wishing him a good weekend.

As Lucius bows with his head and leaves, the others talk about him. "I must say, his wife is too sweet for him. What does she see in such a controlling man?" one of them questions.

Another one laughs. "Lucius clearly likes them sweet and obedient. I'm surprised the poor woman even had the confidence to ask him to come home earlier" he says, taking a sip of his drink.

They might be talking about the confident, over the top Lucius Malfoy, but they have no idea about the rich man's secret.

The man in question pparates to Malfoy Manor in an instant. As he walks towards the front door, he admires his albino peacocks outside. He makes a mental note to show them some attention. But first, somebody else needs attention...

He walks through the building until he enters the living room where his darling wife is sitting on the couch, reading a book. She puts it down when she hears the familiar sound of Lucius' cane.

"I'm home, love" he announces, smiling.

Y/N Malfoy puts down the book and walks over to her husband, tutting at him. "You are late" she mocks him, playing with his green tie.

People would probably think that Lucius Malfoy would scold his wife for mocking him like that. But that's not the case - he gulps, looking rather nervous.

"I apologise, darling. How can I make it up to you?" he asks, waiting patiently for her answer.

Y/N smirks. "You can show me that you can be a good boy" she whispers seductively.

He eagerly nods. "I can be a good boy. Please, let me show you" he pleads, barely able to contain himself.

That makes her chuckle. "My, my. So eager. Very well, let's head to the bedroom" she says.

The two of them head upstairs and enter their bedroom. Y/N closes the door before turning around with a devilish smirk on her face. "Strip" she simply orders.

Lucius does as she says without hesitation. He loves when she does that - giving him orders.

People seem to think that he's the controlling one in the relationship, but that's not the case. Lucius Malfoy is a submissive in the bedroom when he's with his wife. He enjoys when he doesn't need to be in control of anything, simply just taking orders. Well, only when that someone is Y/N Malfoy.

If only people knew that he's at Y/N's mercy when they are alone...

Once he's completely bare in front of her, Y/N hums in satisfaction, clearly liking what she sees.

"Good boy. Such a handsome, good boy. Do you need me to take care of you?" she asks him as she caresses his left arm. Lucius whimpers, nodding.

She shakes her head. "I need to hear you" she drawls.

"Yes, please" he begs, gulping. He has been waiting all evening for this.

Smiling, she kisses his right cheek. "Lie down for me" she orders, gesturing to the bed.

Lucius waits no time before doing as she says. Just as he lies down, his head resting on the pillow, Y/N wandlessly ties his arms and legs to the bed with green silk robes.

"Are they too tight?" she asks, making sure he's comfortable.

"No, they aren't" he replies.

"Good" she says before she wandlessly blindfolds him.

The action makes him very excited. He's now even more aware of his senses and his limbs tied to the bed.

He gets fully hard when he feels her fingers ghosting over his cock. Her fingers then caress him everywhere - his face, his neck, his arms, down his chest... Then his legs, his inner thighs.

He can't help but whimper, waiting for her to touch him where he needs it the most. She seems to ignore that as she starts all over, now kissing instead of touching.

When she's kissing near his narvel, he almost loses all his patience. If she doesn't touch his cock soon, he will go insane!

He gasps when he suddenly feels her tease his cock using his own cane. She slowly drags the snake head up and down for a while until one of her hands finally wraps around his cock. She strokes it a few times, giving him a hand job.

He loudly whimpers when she licks the head before sucking him. She sucks harder and harder the louder he moans. Yes, he's so close-!

He whimpers in protest when he suddenly feels her mouth leaving him. "Tsk, tsk, Lucius. I won't let you come already. Now, can you be a good boy for me and last for two more minutes? I promise I will reward you" Y/N suddenly whispers.

Lucius doesn't even get to ask what she's going to do before his whole body is trembling. He feels intense vibrations on his cock. He can't see anything, but he's quite sure that she's using a vibrator on him. He feels the toy go up and down on his cock before it focuses on his head.

He bites his lip hard, trying not to come. When are those two minutes up?!

Just when he thinks he won't last any longer, he feels the toy turning off. He sighs in relief. However, he also can't help but fear what will happen to him now...

To his luck, Y/N takes off his blindfolds. She smiles at him. "You have been such a good boy, Lucius. So good for me. You deserve to come. Do you want to come, darling?" she coos, caressing his left cheek.

He merely nods in desperation, too needy to say any word. She lets it slide and kisses his lips. As their lips connect, she strips off her clothes. He can't touch her as he's still tied up.

He however doesn't complain when she sinks down on him, riding him. She rides him hard and fast while encouraging him to come for her. It doesn't take him long to do that - he comes hard, his body shaking from the pleasure. They are both panting as they calm down from their orgasm.

Y/N smiles at him while she unties him. "You did so good for me, Lucius. Come on, I'll run us a bubble bath" she tells him as she helps him up from the bed.

He gives her a tired smile as they head to the bathroom. Once the bath is ready, they sit in the big tub and relax together. Y/N grabs Lucius' shampoo and massages his scalp, chuckling when he sighs in pleasure.

After the bath, they put on some comfy pyjamas before lying down in bed, enjoying each other's warm embrace as they slowly fall asleep.

Lucius' secret is safe with his wife - she enjoys him being her sub, after all.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "Their Soulmate Pt. 2" (SS, LM) will be published on 12/2/2022!