Alfea's Secret (Valtor)

Introduction:
During his search for a spell in Alfea, Valtor forgets his mission when a document catches his eyes. What is Alfea's secret? And how will it be useful to him?

This is a request from Jamiebarnesws on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 2/23/2023
———————————————

Word count: 1.1k
Warning: Mentions of blood magic, death and mental instability

"It has to be here somewhere!" Valtor growls under his breath. He's currently at Alfea - in Faragonda's office, to be exact. He's looking for a specific spell that can help him become even more powerful. But where is it? He knows the old hag has it. If only her papers were organised better than this...

He grabs a stack of documents, skims through it before throwing it away and grabbing another stack of documents. He sighs. This is going to take all day...

The Trix better be able to keep everyone at the school distracted while he's here making a mess in the Headmistress' office.

Just as he's about to really lose his patience and set the whole room on fire, a document catches his eyes. 'Incidents through Alfea's History' the title says. Huh, interesting. It won't hurt reading this a bit...

He grabs the document, sits down on Faragonda's chair with his feet up on the table as he starts reading. A specific incident named 'Alfea's Secret' intrigues him the most. What he reads makes him forget everything about the spell he came here to steal.
______________________________

Alfea's Secret

A few decades ago, there was a horrible incident at Alfea during a party. This incident has been known as 'Alfea's Secret' - very few people know that it happened. A student unleashed her dangerous powers, killed half of the students and ran away never to be seen again. Her name was Y/N.

Y/N came from a planet called "Conqueror Planet", home to blood mages who feed their magic with blood. These magicians are known to be the most powerful in the entire Magical Dimension. Conqueror Planet has been known for capturing many kingdoms. Here, all people know is war, cruelty and bloodshed. It has for a very long time been feared among all other planets, despite not having a big population.

Y/N did not have the best time during her education. She was seen as an outcast and was constantly bullied by the other students. During that party at Alfea, she had had enough and took revenge on anyone who ever bullied her. She became furious and unleashed her full power, which she had never done before, and killed half of the students. After that, she ran away and has never been seen since then.

The reason why she had never used the full power of her magic before was very simple - it was way too dangerous, she was afraid of hurting someone, and rightfully so. She also couldn't transform because of the blood magic.

Y/N possesses telekinesis and mind-reading, and she's seen as very dangerous and manipulative. As nobody has seen her since the incident, her current whereabouts are unknown.
______________________________

Once Valtor has read the document, he hums to himself. He's really intrigued by this Y/N. Telekinesis? Mind-reading? Very dangerous? She could be really useful.

With a flick of his hand, the office looks exactly the way it did before he entered. He has forgotten all about the spell he came to steal - he's got a new priority now. He needs to find Y/N, her powers are simply too good to waste.

He unconsciously looks outside the window, rolling his eyes when he spots the Winx girls beating the Trix witches with zero effort. Pathetic...

He uses the portal to return to their lair. He waits for the three witches to return from their failed mission. When they finally do, they look worse than death.

"Ugh, those stupid pixies!" Stormy complains.

Valtor ignores it and goes straight to his agenda. "Never mind, we have something more urgent going on. We need to find someone called Y/N, her powers are crucial to us" he states.

Icy snorts. "Oh, Y/N? We already know her" she simply says.

Valtor immediately turns around, looking surprised. "You... What? You know her?" he questions, raising an eyebrow.

Darcy nods. "Yeah, we do. She once helped us by giving us new powers, all we had to do was not telling anybody where she was. We almost succeeded in our mission if it wasn't for the annoying Winx girls" she explains. That intrigues Valtor. She gave them new powers?

"So, you are practically allies with her?" he questions, curious.

The three witches nod. "Well, basically. But when she learned that we failed, she took away our powers again... Said that we wasted our opportunity" Stormy says, huffing.

"Do you know where she is right now?" he asks.

They nod again. "Yeah... But are you sure you want to meet her? She is a little crazy... And I'm honestly not sure if she gives second chances" Darcy warns.

Valtor rolls his eyes. "Of course I'm sure... She can't be any crazier than you three," Valtor starts, ignoring their glares.

"Besides, she doesn't need to give anyone second chances seeing as it's not you three she has to help. I'm sure she won't be able to resist my charm" he says, looking smug.

The Trix roll their eyes. They however agree to go and find the woman with the dangerous powers.

A little while later, they return with a beautiful-looking woman. Valtor is quite surprised by that, considering she has been alone all this time. He did not expect her to look so pretty and presentable.

The woman looks at him. "When the Trix came to me, I was ready to turn whatever offer they had for me down... However, I have heard about you, Valtor. So naturally, I couldn't say no this time" Y/N states.

Valtor smirks before bowing. "In that case, I'm very pleased to meet you, Y/N. I believe the two of us will accomplish great things together" he purrs.

The Trix make gagging sounds. "Ugh, is he seriously flirting with her? Gross" Stormy says.

"I agree, this is too much" Icy complains.

Y/N gives Valtor a devilish smile. "Is that so? I can't wait to hear more" she says.

As he offers his hand, she takes it and follows him to his room where they will discuss evil plans together. He knows that she's violent and mentally unstable after all the bullying during her youth and all those years being alone, so he will make sure to make her feel at home. He wouldn't want to destroy his relationship with his new ally after all.

With both their manipulative skills and their powers combined, nothing will stop them - not even the Winx. Perhaps this is the start of a new friendship, maybe even something more than that. Whatever it is, Valtor found what he was looking for - Y/N, Alfea's secret.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "His Bully's Sister" (SS x James Potter's sister! reader) will be published on 3/9/2023!

Also, there will be a part 2 on 10/20/2023!