Revenge on Heaven (Valtor)

Introduction:
Y/N is a Seraphim angel who's expelled from Heaven. What happens when she meets Valtor and the Trix on Earth?

This is a request from jamiebarnesws on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 8/15/2022
———————————————

Word count: 1.1k
Warning: Mentions of death

Everything is beautiful and peaceful in Heaven. Well, except for one thing - they have just expelled one of their Seraphim angels. The news shocked everyone since they have never expelled one before.

They expelled a young Seraphim named Y/N. The female angel had done something terrible. It wasn't on purpose, but it was terrible nonetheless. In fact, it was with good intentions - but it unfortunately ended badly.

She had heard of a very young angel-in-training who had a fear of water and therefore couldn't swim. Y/N wanted to help the little boy defeat his worst fear and teach him how to swim.

She told him to hold his breath underwater for a few seconds and immediately return to the surface. Unfortunately, the boy's foot got stuck to something on the bottom of the lake, which made him panic and quickly lose air.

When Y/N found out, it was too late - the boy was dead. He was dead because of her.

Because of her actions, she got expelled from Heaven and sent down on Earth.

As her intentions weren't evil, she was forgiven - but her actions weren't forgotten. They had no choice but to expel her as they feared it would happen again.

When she got expelled, Y/N had tears in her eyes. However, her tears weren't normal - they had turned black. So had her six big wings.

The reason is simple - the fallen angel wants to seek revenge on Heaven for expelling her. It wasn't fair as she didn't intend for the boy to die, she intended for him to overcome his fear. She just wanted to help.

Therefore, she wants justice as justice is important to her. She wants revenge. And seeking revenge turns the soul dark. Her black tears and wings are a symbol of her soul turning dark.

Right now, Y/N has just landed on Earth. She huffs to herself. She will get her revenge!

She suddenly overhears someone.

"Ugh, why did the spell have to be here? This is where Bloom lives! Are you sure it's here?" a female voice asks.

A male voice sighs. "Yes, Icy, I'm positive. Now, stop complaining and start searching for the spell. The Winx fairies will soon find out that we are here. And I would like to get my hands on that spell before they come and ruin everything" he states.

That conversation intrigues Y/N. Spell? Fairies? She had no idea there were magical creatures on Earth.

She then gets an idea. Maybe this will work.

She slowly approaches the people. They are a group of four - one man and three women. Judging by their attire, the women must be witches while the man must be a wizard. A dark wizard, nonetheless. She can feel that.

"I might be able to help you" Y/N suggests.

That caught their attention. "Who are you? Were you spying on us?" one of the women questions, looking suspicious.

The man chuckles. "Now, now, Stormy. That is no way to treat someone offering to help us" the man says as he approaches Y/N, inspecting her.

"My, a Seraphim... Impressive. Forgive the witches' rude behaviour. My name is Valtor" the wizard says as he bows.

The three witches look quite jealous. One is huffing, another one is crossing their arms while the third one is gritting their teeth. Their reaction amuses the fallen angel.

Y/N chuckles. "All is forgiven. My name is Y/N. I think I can help you with getting that spell - you see, I want revenge on Heaven for expelling me. And what better way to do that than help you steal a spell from here? That should surely not only annoy them, but hurt them as well. Just like they hurt me" she explains to them.

"What did you do to get expelled?" one of the witches asks, raising an eyebrow.

The one named Icy shrugs. "Who cares, Darcy? If she can help us get the spell before the annoying pixies show up, I say we accept her offer" she states.

Valtor hums. "Exactly. So, what do you say, Y/N? Will you help us?" he asks as he looks at the Seraphim angel. So do Icy, Darcy and Stormy.

Y/N smirks. "Count me in" she says, agreeing.

Smirking as well, Valtor grabs her right arm as they walk through the streets. Y/N can practically feel the witches' jealous looks. She's completely fine with that - she quite likes this wizard and doesn't mind his attention, nor his hand on her arm.

"So, tell me, my little Seraphim - do you possess any extraordinary powers I should know about?" Valtor asks her.

She can feel butterflies in her stomach from him calling her his little Seraphim. She likes the nickname.

"Indeed, I have the power of controlling people. I have only used it for training, but I know enough to use it to our advantage" she tells him.

He hums. He finds it impressive that she can control people. He can do so himself by giving them his mark, so they have this ability in common. It will indeed be useful.

As the two of them are discussing her powers, the Trix are whispering to each other.

"Am I the only one who thinks her wings are rather scary?" Stormy whispers.

"Nope, have you seen them? They are huge!" Darcy exclaims, whispering back.

Icy rolls her eyes. "Well, she can't scare me with those big, black wings" she states. However, she is scared as well - she just doesn't want to admit it.

After walking for a while, they finally find the spell.

"Finally, and no Winx in sight!" Stormy says, sounding relieved.

However, she spoke too soon.

"Girls, I found them!" a nature fairy yells. The Trix sigh in unison.

Just as Darcy is about to attack the fairy, Y/N beats her to it. She uses her powers to control her - she flies over to where her friends are.

"Never mind, false alarm" she tells them. Shrugging, the group of fairies fly off in the opposite direction of Y/N, Valtor and the Trix.

Valtor smirks. "Good job, you just saved us a lot of trouble" he says, praising her work. The three witches huff.

Y/N smiles. "Why, thank you, Valtor" she says.

As he absorbs the spell, he looks at the Seraphim angel. "Now that you have been expelled... Why don't you come with us? We could use another companion. Besides," he says as he leans close to her face.

"Those witches are horrible company" he whispers.

Y/N chuckles. "I would love nothing more, Valtor" she tells him.

Smiling, he gently grabs her hand as he teleports the two of them to their lair.

Stormy growls. "Did he just leave without us? And what did he whisper to her?" she exclaims.

Icy huffs. "No idea, but he better explain himself" she warns.

"We should probably hurry before he decides to kick us out" Darcy tells them.

As they nod in agreement, the three witches quickly teleport to the lair. Valtor better explain himself - especially why he's kissing the Seraphim angel when they arrive.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "Emo Girl" (SS) will be published on 8/18/2022!