Losing Her Innocence* (SS x virgin! reader x LM x NM)

Introduction:
Y/N is a shy, young woman who wants to lose her virginity before her birthday. She decides to go to a place called 'The Club', and she definitely won't regret that decision.

This is not a request, but a birthday present for myself🎁

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 7/23/2023
———————————————

Word count: 3.2k
Warning: SMUT (18+ - minors DNI!)

Y/N Y/L/N is just like any other young woman. Well, except for one thing - she's still a virgin. She's the only one in her friend group who hasn't had sex yet. She does want to lose her virginity, but she's really shy, so it's not easy for her to go to parties and just hook up with someone like her friends do.

She has a dream of losing her virginity before tonight ends - before she becomes a year older. Tomorrow is her birthday, and it would be nice if she finally got her wish fulfilled.

Luckily for her, one of her friends has recommended a place called 'The Club'. The Club is a place where people can come and have sex with other people. Either with whoever they meet there, or with people who work there to satisfy others' needs.

The thought of going there intimades Y/N a bit. Will she be able to find someone who would be willing to touch her? And how will the person react to her being a virgin?

Taking a deep breath, she finally overcomes her fear and decides to go and have a look at this place. She takes the bus to the location that her friend told her about. As she looks around, she finds a building with the sign 'The Club'. Nothing suggests that it's a place where people come to have sex. It doesn't look like what she had in mind. It looks more simple and classy.

Fidgeting with her hands, she opens the door and heads inside. The design of the place is blowing her mind - it looks really classy and fancy. Leather couches, expensive-looking green armchairs, classical music. It's definitely not what she expected.

As she's taking it all in, the receptionist greets her. "Hello, miss. How may I help you?" he asks politely.

Y/N was in her own world, so him greeting her jumpscared her. The guy chuckles. "I apologise, I didn't mean to scare you" he tells her.

Y/N's cheeks to red from embarrassment. Why did that scare her?! "I apologise too, I was somewhere else... I really like the design of this place" she explains, still admiring the place.

The guy smiles. "Yeah, it's really something. A lot of people get carried away when they first come here. So I take it that this is your first time, correct?" he asks.

Y/N's cheeks turn redder than before. Can he tell that she hasn't done something like this before?

"Ah, don't worry, I meant your first time here at this place. Unless...?" he questions, looking thoughtful.

As she merely looks down at the floor, he seems to know the answer. He gives her a gentle smile. "There's nothing wrong with that. We have had virgins here before, so you are in good hands" he reassures her.

She looks up at him, widening her eyes. "Really?" she asks with surprise in her voice. She now notices that he's wearing a brown suit.

He nods. "That's right. Now, would you like a man or a woman? Or both? I don't judge" he says, chuckling a bit.

Y/N thinks about it for a while. Honestly, she hasn't thought about that... She's not sure whether she likes men or women.

As time passes by and she can't think of what she wants, the friendly receptionist seems to have a suggestion. "How about a woman? Perhaps it won't be so overwhelming for you to be intimate with the same gender for your first time?" he suggests.