Who Will She Choose? (SS, LM)

Introduction:
Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy fall in love with the same woman - Y/N Y/L/N. Who will she choose? And will it end the two men's friendship?

PS: This is a request from alwayssevvy on Tumblr.

Word count: 1.3k

Published: 6/28/2022
———————————————

Author's note:
Sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy!

Important: Requests are closed until 8/1/2022!
———————————————

TW: Jealousy

It's just an ordinary Tuesday. Lucius Malfoy is headed towards Hogwarts as he needs to speak to the Headmaster. His son has gotten detention, and he will not accept that. The boy has assured that he did nothing wrong. He naturally believes his son's words, which is why he's going to complain.

As he enters the castle, he walks through the halls towards the Headmaster's office. However, as he does so, he accidentally bumps into someone.

Before the person can fall down to the ground, he grabs their arm just in time.

"Oh, I apologise, sir. I wasn't looking where I was going" the person in front of him says, cheeks red from embarrassment.

Lucius takes a look at them. It's a young woman, she's around Severus Snape's age. He can't help but think she's the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. And he thought that about Narcissa Black when they were together before they got divorced.

He gives her a charming smile. "No need to worry, miss. I wasn't looking either, my apologies" he says as he slowly helps her up on her feet again.

She smiles back. "Thank you. I'm Y/N Y/L/N" she tells him.

"And I'm Lucius Malfoy. I would love to stay, but I unfortunately have to speak to the Headmaster" he says, sighing as he remembers why he's here.

"Oh, you must be Draco Malfoy's father. I do have classes to teach, so I can't stay either. Good day, Mr. Malfoy" she says, smiling before leaving.

"You too, Ms. Y/L/N" he says as she disappears from his sight.

As he finally arrives outside the office, he can't help but think about the woman. He wonders if he will see her again.
______________________________

Severus Snape is in his office, grading papers. Well, that's what he's supposed to be doing.

Instead, he's thinking about his colleague and friend, Y/N Y/L/N. He has started developing feelings for the Muggle Studies teacher over the past six months or so.

He's anxious about telling her - what if she doesn't like him back? He's sure she won't.

His train of thoughts is interrupted as there's a knock on the door.

"Enter" he states loudly. The person who enters is his friend, Lucius.

"Lucius... What can I do for you? To my knowledge, Draco didn't receive another detention" he says, rolling his eyes at the thought of his Godson getting in trouble because of Potter and his friends.

Lucius huffs. "He didn't, thank Merlin for that. I complained to the Headmaster as soon as I heard the news six months ago. I came here to tell you something" he states.

Severus raises an eyebrow. If it's not about Draco, what could it be?

"You see, I have fallen in love. With one of your colleagues, nonetheless" the blonde-haired man simply says.