Darkness Never Wins (Palladium, Valtor)

Introduction:
Y/N has a crush on her colleague, Palladium. She however doesn't tell him as it doesn't seem like he likes her back. Will that change when Valtor kidnaps her and tries to turn her evil?

This is a request from misskitty1912-blog on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 8/2/2022
———————————————

Author's note:
This is the first time I have written for Palladium. I hope it's okay!
———————————————

Word count: 1.6k
Warning: Kidnapping and turning evil

It isn't easy being Bloom's older sister. Y/N is always worried what might happen to her little sister - the Trix, Darkar. And now Valtor.

She sighs. Will this ever end? Will the Winx girls ever be able to take a break and be teenagers?

She really hopes that they will be able to stop the dark wizard. And the Trix, of course. It's always the Trix.

Her train of thoughts is interrupted as Palladium enters the room.

"Oh, hello, Y/N. I'm sorry to interrupt, I didn't expect anybody to be in here" he says, giving her a kind smile.

Y/N smiles back. "It's quite all right, Palladium. I was just taking a break, thinking" she tells him.

He looks at her sympathetically. "I see. Is it about Bloom? You know she's safe here at Alfea, Valtor can't reach her. Besides, the girl can defend herself. You two surely have that in common" he says, his cheeks a little red.

Y/N chuckles. "I know. Thanks, though" she says.

She can't help but feel happy about the compliment - she has had a crush on her fellow colleague at Alfea for a while now. How couldn't she? Palladium is a kind and gentle man. And his knowledge of nature is definitely something to admire.

She loves his long, orange hair as well. She sometimes wants to run her fingers through it...

She shakes off the thought. It's just a silly dream. Besides, he doesn't like her back. He hasn't given her any signs, at least.

After a while, Palladium clears his throat. "Well, I should go now... It was nice talking to you, Y/N" he shyly says before quickly leaving.

Y/N can't help but chuckle. That guy is such a kind man. And a really shy one, too.

A few hours later, it's nighttime at Alfea. Everyone's sleeping - both students and staff members.

However, unbeknownst to them, someone's lurking around.

Y/N is in her bed, sleeping peacefully. She's having a silly dream about her and Palladium. They are taking a walk outside, Palladium showing her different plants while explaining their abilities. As he does so, they are holding hands. Y/N is smiling while being in deep sleep.

Suddenly, she's wide awake as someone is holding their hand over her mouth. She hears different voices. Before she gets to register any of them, everything turns black.
______________________________

"What took you so long?" a voice demands.

Y/N is slowly waking up. She notices that she's tied to a chair. What's going on? Where is she?

"Don't blame us, it was difficult finding her room" somebody complains.

Y/N widens her eyes. It's Icy! That means the Trix must have kidnapped her. It also means...