014 - Friends like these...

***  Akali POV ***

"I see... I didn't expect we'd have to get a coach or someone that is a professional in the craft to be able to help establish it..." I twist my mouth to the side as I sigh, "We probably can't do much then."

Evelynn shakes her head, "On the contrary, you can just get someone to fill the spot - you can handle everything else yourself but someone needs to act for supervision firstly and can prove that they know what they are doing. I happen to know a personal trainer that might be interested in it."

"For free?" I ask.

"I can twist her arm," she reassures me.

"Eve wait no-"

She stops her, "I can handle it Ahri - I do have my own condition."

Obviously... I just hope it isn't something ridiculous or out of my power. Even if I wanted to help them bury the hatchet those three are so caught up in the hatred that it spread to the other friends in the group. I am just glad (Y/N) isn't following them but it is pissing him off.

Possibly chasing him away.

"What is it?" I sigh.

"Don't stress," she chuckles, "I want Ahri and myself to be a part of this whole thing."

I furrow my brow, "That is such a silly condition... I would have accepted anyone because we still need to fill a quota so yeah you can join anytime," then chuckling, "Geez. Here I thought it would have been something impossible to take care of."

Kai'Sa chuckles, "I wasn't expecting that."

She lifts her shoulders, "Then it is settled... you and (Y/N) can get to it whenever with the proposition and I get ourselves a coach ready to go. Though give me at least a few days, when I say arm twisting I mean it."

Ahri mumbles something under her breath, not really excited about how it turned out. Makes me wonder who this coach is.

Evelynn then offers, "We are going to head out and hang out - Kai'Sa has already roped along if your friends won't leave you alone then they can tag along as long as they pay for themselves and aren't dicks about it the entire way."

Ahri stops her, "Talk about a very bad idea."

"Akali is chill," Evelynn looks at her, "We didn't do anything to deserve it so we might as well not get confrontational... no point making it worse," she then turns back to me, "That being said you should get them to back the fuck off before it gets worse."

I shut my eyes trying to read through her - saying one thing and doing the other. I guess she is trying at least.

"Let's just go drop by and try again... (Y/N) was busy playing something just then trying to practice."

"It sounds good-"

Evelynn remarks, "It sounded sloppy. He was messing up a few of them just from what I heard on the way there. Don't worry when she becomes our coach there is a lot you can learn from her that you didn't initially know about. She is a bitch but damnit a perfectionist when it comes to music."

I mean... she is being a little hard on him. She doesn't know that he has stopped playing and I could tell he was frustrated, precision is key as they say. I am just a self-taught rapper.

We walked quite a bit to talk, more because they wanted to be as far as possible from both Connor and Eric. I rush forward to speak to them first as I peek my head in I realize it is only the two of them.

"Where is (Y/N)?"

Eric remarks, "Said he had to go home. Family member or something like that," he then turns around as he gestures, "Can I give it a try?"

"What?"

He points to a familiar case, "No, Eric. That is his Guitar. Just use the Acoustic that he... where is it?"

Connor adds, "Back in its place," gesturing to where it was usually stored.

"Don't touch his shit, the last thing I want is to keep him from wanting to fight someone because you touched his stuff."

Eric remarks, "At this rate, he is going to pick a fight with the wrong people, he talks a lot of shit behind people's back Akali. Making you think that he is fine with everything only to just show a snakelike side when you turn your back."

I watch his face for a moment, I can't tell if he is telling the truth. Looking at Connor he flashes me a smile.

"I walked home with him and honestly I don't think you can trust him. Really. Something feels terribly off about him -"

Kai'Sa then states, "It does sound like you are making it up as you go."

He lifts his shoulders, "Why would I lie?" I turn to see Kai'Sa step into the room, "No offense with what I am saying - but he clearly stated to me how hot you are and how he only cares about getting with you, how easy it is with someone as gentle as you. It is just one of those people that are so good at hiding things."

Eric looks at him, "Makes you wonder why he is really trying to help you Akali."

Kai'Sa then speaks, "Regardless - I am going to catch up with those two. Are you going to join Akali?"

I shake my head slowly, "I can't do things as I go. Parents are very strict and-"

She smiles at me, "It's fine. Let's make sure to get time to hang out, okay?"

I nod, "Sure. See ya, Kai'Sa."

"Goodbye!" the two of them chime in.

I glance at the two of them, my mood is sour. I then shake my head at both of them, I just made that response because I am just... annoyed. (Y/N) went home and I would have wanted to talk to him about the new plan.

And then it is these two... friends since kindergarten and I don't even know how to feel. I don't know (Y/N) nearly as well but I don't know. I just don't trust their words, they were wrong about Ahri and Evelynn but then again... I don't know them that well either.

I hate this.