022 - First few steps

With the five of us here, I am sitting where I was seated. Ahri was right next to me, we kept the conversation going till the other three finally came. Akali, Evelynn, and Michelle came in after a couple of minutes passed.

Akali grabbed one of the seats across from us as she begins, "Sorry I had to quickly talk to one of the teachers about this whole idea."

Michelle stands near the door, crossing her arms as she watches Evelynn tread past her as she drops in one of the seats near the door, "That and I had to make a call about my own plans," Michelle then asks, "Have you kids done any planning beyond getting me here?"

Ahri then speaks, "That's why we came together."

Akali then begins, "It should be easy, we have permission to give them a general idea and someone they will allow to take part as part of the faculty... which means you might have to go to an interview of some sort."

She groans loudly, "Really?"

Evelynn then chuckles, "You did come here, so no point backing out now."

I then state, "I doubt you'd do anything other than music class. You can make it perfectly clear I imagine."

"Exactly what I am going to do," she points at me, shooting me a wink, "So now that we wasted my time, how about one of you lead me to someone with some power in this place to see what I have to do on my end."

I then breathe out, "That easygoing huh?"

Ahri then whispers to me, "You'd be surprised with her. I'd just say keep your head tucked before she makes you a target?"

"For?"

Ahri opens her mouth to speak as Evelynn lifts herself, "I'll go ahead and get Michelle acquainted with the principal if he is still on school grounds. Ahri you okay with going home?"

She nods, "Mum should be home tonight, if she isn't you will probably hear me complain about it," she flashes a wide smile.

Michelle forces a giggle, "Awh you two are so cute together~"

"Shut up," Evelynn walks out of the door as Michelle shoots me a smirk, lifting her one eyebrow slightly before she pushes herself off the wall and follows Evelynn outside.

Ahri then sighs, "Well... at least we will have the best... no matter how obnoxious."

Akali snorts, "Never thought I'd see you act like that with a celebrity, Ahri," then resting her hands between her legs as she asks, "Sounds almost like you two had a thing going."

She shoots her glare with narrowed eyes, "Please don't ever suggest that again," she then shakes her head with a chuckle, "Well. I should be thankful to you two, without you two starting this up this wouldn't have happened," her gaze then rests on me.

"I am actually doing it for a favor for Akali-"

She then asks, "You don't really like the music?"

"I do. Well, you heard what Michelle said."

"What did she say?" Akali chimes in.

"She is hard on people in the industry because she believes that is the only way for someone to learn in any given circumstance - it is her way of finding out whether or not you are hungry for it... or just a dreamer."

"That kind of answers the question," she purses her lips.

I then say, "Her exact words were - My advice is either to drop it while you still can salvage your pride - but that was before I learned you are just starting again. I will give you my professional opinion a bit later. So stay strong."