090 - All time low

*** Evelynn POV ***

The car ride home is quiet, I am sitting at the back with Ahri but our bags are between each other - we haven't even said good morning to each other, hell last night was just a bad night for me all around.

She pushes my nerves to the edge. It is just awkward right now, I kissed her without really thinking about it because even if we both play stupid I could tell both of us wanted it - then Jake interrupted it in a timely fashion and all that is left is the awkward air neither of us wants to clear.

She looks angry still, but she easily switches it up to make sure I know she is angry at me.

"So? You girls sleep okay?"

"It was fine."

"I slept pretty good," she scoots a bit closer, then tilting her head to look at the road ahead, "Mind dropping us off somewhere, (Y/N) is holding a little get-together for the group and we said we'd be there."

"Explains why both of you packed this heavy for a one-night trip," he chuckles, "Sure, just show me the way."

"Cool," she giggles before sitting back in her seat, "How was she?"

"Gorgeous, I think I might actually have something there but being from here is kind of a pain. So if things work out I might have to move over - but I won't rush things in the case of it royally exploding in my face."

"That would suck," I remark, "All that effort just for nothing."

"Can't control how people feel."

"So true," I am being very dickish, she can tell that I am doing it on purpose.

"But at least you are honest about how you feel."

He lifts his shoulders, "I mean, you are both saying things that just happen, you always have to be honest with yourself but you can't expect that you can control others - everyone has their reasons."

Shut up, Jake. You have no reason to be right this morning, but I can't exactly tell him that because he doesn't need to know about last night... even if he ruined something that could have worked out for both of us.

It isn't his fault. I just really don't have the strength to decide on who to blame in this situation. It is going to be a long ride home and an even longer weekend.

*** Normal POV ***

I wake up later than usual, not because it is the weekend but because being up till 2 am and spending all of my energy on these two girls is seriously making me question whether or not I want to add two more to it.

I try to move - as my morning routine is to force myself out of bed. I glance to my side to see that the bed ends there and on the other end Akali and Kai'Sa are both snuggling together. I lift myself instinctively worming my way out from under the pill Akali is resting on.

Kai'Sa was the big spoon last night.

One problem though, I dislike getting out of this side of the bed. The whole idea of getting out on that side is just killing my energy so I decided to just turn back over and shut my eyes. Turning in place I can see Kai'Sa's eyes open slightly before she looks at me with a tired smile.

I instinctively smile as her eyes drop to Akali sleeping between the two of us.

She mouths to me, "Good morning," before shooting me an endearing smile.

I wink at her as I mouth the words back. Then scooting closer to cuddle with the group, but my sudden addition made Akali lift her head from her sleep and slam the back of her head straight on my nose.

"Are you okay?" Kai'Sa giggles as Akali groans rubbing the back of her head.

"Are you talking to me or her?"

"What just happened?" she looks over to me, "Did I just hit you?"

"Close enough to the truth," I rub my nose as shoots me a concerned look.

"Sorry, I just react to people suddenly moving to me in my sleep that way - I guess I haven't gotten used to it," she giggles slightly, then yawns again.

"It's fine..."

She scoots back to me, grabbing my arm as she pulls my arm over her shoulder, "There you go~"

"Looks cozy," Kai'Sa says as she lifts herself.

"Don't tell me you are going to get out of bed, now my front is going to be cold."

She winks at her, "Don't worry, he can keep all of those warm for you," then lifting herself out of bed, "I, unfortunately, lost my cuddle buddy so I am going to take another shower."

Akali groans, I then kiss the top of her head, "What's up?"

"I kinda want to join."

"Akali," Kai'Sa looks at her, "I am just going to shower."

"I'm staying in bed then."

"Someone is awfully keen," she counters, "Maybe later tonight we can share the shower again, (Y/N) can entertain Ahri and Evelynn."

"No chance I'm missing out on that."

Akali then shushes me, "Ignore her, she already left the bed," I hold her close to me as Kai'Sa is still hovering beside the bed with a smile, Akali then dramatically whimpers, "Please come back to bed?"

"I can't," she breathes out, "I am just... too fixated on that shower."

"Out of everything you could have grown attached to in this house, why the shower?" I arch my brow at her.

"Because the other two things don't want to get out of bed," she then crouches down near her bag to get her clothes.

She was only wearing a shirt that I know doesn't have a bra underneath and just any panties she could find - I recall her complaining about it because she was ready to just go to bed. Akali then whispers to me.

"She really has a nice ass," Akali whispers to me.

"I can still hear you."

I then joke, "Maybe we should whisper even quieter."

Kai'Sa looks over her shoulder at us, whispering even louder back at us, "It isn't working!" she then lifts herself as she asks, "Last chance, anyone want to join?"

"I am comfy," Akali shakes her body against mine, but with this uncontrollable condition called morning wood she then turns in my arms to look at me, "Now is not the time."

"I can't control that."

Kai'Sa giggles, "I imagine a nice little surprise."

"Little?" I furrow my brow at her.

"I didn't mean it like that," she rolls her eyes, "I am going to go shower, you two have fun figuring that out."

She then purses her lips as she asks, "What do you mean can't control it?"

"Well, I can feel your abs. Secondly, you have your but pressed up against my crotch and act innocent. Thirdly, morning wood is a thing."

"Why mention the first two then?" she narrows her eyes at me.

"It can't be just my fault."

"Hm mhm," she then turns in place, kissing me on the lips. I make sure to keep my lips tight to ensure she doesn't smell the morning breath, "I am going to catch up on that, a warm shower sounds so nice."

"Not staying in bed with me?" I ask.

"Come on don't do that to me," she grumbles, "I can easily go back to sleep, Ahri and Evelynn should be here soon so we can't stay in bed all day."

I sigh, rolling out of bed. She pats my lower back as she passes me with her clothes in hand, "Come on," she hurries me.

"I'll be down there, don't worry about that."

"Okay~"

I have to be the luckiest dude alive.