108 - Heh.

Ahri then groans loudly, "Man, it has been getting so hot lately," she is sitting down with her legs in the pool water, she is wearing a plain white shirt over swimwear because she didn't plan on getting in today.

I then ask, "Yeah, is Evelynn on the way?"

She lifts her shoulders, "She said so - but I wouldn't be surprised if she disappeared to take a quick nap while you jumped into the pool."

"She must think I am an idiot and won't climb out to fetch her."

She shakes her head at me, "Eve is a nocturnal creature that can't operate during the day, trust me, she is going to be super awake and active tonight. Then when you want to go to bed she is going to be the one keeping you awake."

"She can keep me awake," I counter.

She snorts, "You say that now."

I then counter, "How about, you stop complaining and get into the pool."

"I am just cooling off," she states, "I don't want to swim at all."

"Boring."

She counters, "I am not boring. Look, I came here because I wanted to talk to you-"

"Boring," I lower myself in the pool blowing bubbles as she just shoots me this confused smile.

"What are you doing?"

"Ignoring you."

"Awh, come on," she then stretches her hands out, gesturing for me to come closer with her fingers, "Is someone a little bit upset and needs me to cheer him up?"

My unimpressed gaze earns me an amused expression, and playing along with it I swim over slowly.

"But seriously, what do you want to do-"

I reach her, grabbing her by the fingers I tug her closer and then grab her by the forearms, pulling her into the pool. She lets out a shriek that quickly gets drowned out as her head dips under the water for a second.

She quickly finds her footing, as I remark, "You should have expected that."

Her airs are droopy, droplets dripping from it as she looks like she might just force me underwater and drown me, "I hate you."

"The water is nice-"

"Do you know how long it takes to dry myself?" she counters.

"That is why when we are done we get on the sun beds and enjoy the sun you have been complaining about," she only looks at me through the corner of her eyes as I swim over, "Come on, stop being such a buzzkill."

She splashes the water into my face, it catches me in one of my eyes making it singe quite a bit. I hop over with one leg as only to see a smug expression on her face, "That hurt," I rub my eye with the back of my hand as I hold onto her arm.

"Buzzkill," she counters with a smug attitude.

"Uh huh," then looking back at her, I grab the other hand before she could splash it into my face, "Can you stop?"

She says, "But we are splashing and playing in the pool. Gosh, talk about complaining."

"I-"

She interrupts me, "I want to get out, let go of me."

"How about you just relax and enjoy it?"

"I could do that."

"Are you going to?"

"Not if you keep holding me like this," she lifts her hands, shaking her wrists with an arched brow.

"I don't trust you one bit."