087 - Never simple, always in my head

"Ah it feels awesome living in your own super expensive home that you could sell to porn artists," she smiles at me as I only shake my head at her but still crack a small smile, "You know the ones I am talking about."

I then ask her, "Aren't you leaving?"

"In like a couple of minutes, I just want actually to spend some time in my newly renovated home," she then gestures for me to follow her, "Come along child."

With my hands in my pockets, I follow her from the living room to another room, there is both a bar outside and inside. She then showed me where she hid the cabinets' key.

"If you want to have some fun - oh and please don't puke anywhere other than the bathrooms otherwise I am going to force you to scrub the carpets - this shit was crazy expensive."

"I can imagine. You did get professionals to redecorate it after all."

She then flicks the light as I notice that there are backlights installed behind the panels, under the bar, and giving a sort of club feel to the room. She turns off those lights and back on the main lights as she sighs.

There is nothing other than soft mood lighting, at least she didn't go as far as to put strobe lights for whatever reason.

"God I love my home."

"I can see it was changed with only you in mind."

"You wanted input?"

"Nope," I shake my head before she tells me that she paid for it so she can turn it into a BDSM sex dungeon if she wanted to, I almost expect that to be the next sentence to leave her mouth.

Then stretching her arms behind her back she asks, "All of them showing up?"

"Akali and Kai'Sa are coming tonight, Evelynn and Ahri already skipped town to help with something for her brother and will be swinging by tonight."

"Just keep everyone out of my room, will you? I am not going to bother locking it but I still prefer to come to a bed that wasn't used for all the devious tendencies that I imagine you to be exploring throughout the weekend."

"Right..."

She then walks out of this room and heads straight for the front door where her bag is on the floor, "You have fun - keep it in your pants and don't make little mistakes. I will be letting you know in detail the moment I managed to talk my way to your sister's bed."

"Have a safe trip, Michelle."

She flashes me a nice smile, "Would be terrible if I decided to die in such a short trip."

"Would suck."

"Do you mean that?" she giggles, "The world ain't taking me that quickly. It just wouldn't be right if I weren't to stick around to make everyone's lives just a little bit more unbearable."

"Have you tried making it a bit better? You are surprisingly good at it."

"You can stop," she narrows her eyes at me, then opens the door, "See ya Sunday," she shuts the door before I could even greet her.

Guess she is eager to get going, I don't know what those two see in each other.

*** Evelynn POV ***

Jake then looks at the two of us, "Uhm... do you two want cash and just leave? I don't really want to keep you both entertained and you just roam the streets."

I then say casually, "I didn't bring my emergency kit."

"Just don't go with strangers," he rolls his eyes, "You two could stay in the hotel for the night and be bored out of your minds."