089 - All time high (lemon)

(Not exactly a five-some that we all want to see but I don't think anyone is going to complain either way. You know the drill, 18 plus, if you don't want to read it you don't need to either.)

(Akali best girl)

"How do you feel about it?" I ask Akali.

Kai'Sa had to go use the bathroom and that kind of sates the curious factor of seeing how big it really is, I only really have to ask Akali because I had already talked with Kai'Sa at length about it and it just depends on Akali.

She lifts her shoulders, "They are both cool - I'd like to get a bit closer to them but they have this thing where both of them don't really open up to anyone."

"Doesn't answer my question exactly but I am going to take it as you don't mind."

She giggles, "I am pretty easy, I guess we just leave it up to them."

I then glance over at the TV which we put on standby because then it displays the time. It is already well past midnight but it doesn't like anyone is really keen on going to bed just yet - we both glance at the entrance to this living room as Kai'Sa walks around the corner.

"That bathroom is something else."

I chuckle, "Can fit quite a people in there at once."

"The showers look very cool, I want to try it out later."

"Go for it," I encourage her, "Don't think Michelle is going to complain if anybody uses it. Said the main reason she never used this place was that she didn't want to be alone in the place."

"Cool," she then gestures for the floor above, "Want to check out the rooms, Akali?"

"Sure," she lifts herself instantly, "Come along?"

"Just let me charge my phone," I lift myself as we all travel up to the second floor, I head to my room and the two of them just flocked with me, "Guess any room would do at that point."

"It sure does," Kai'Sa giggles.

I walk to my bedside table as the two of them look around, Akali heads to the closer only to look like a little girl wondering where someone would ever find the need for a walk-in closet. Kai'Sa is sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Do the TVs in the bedrooms work?"

"They didn't when I moved in," I chuckle, "You will even notice this place has a lot of room even now so I can probably add a little bit more to it if I wanted to."

"The whole theme of this mansion is when rich people have too much money and even more room."

I glance at Akali as she walks deeper into the closet, "Enjoying yourself in there?"

Kai'Sa then lifts herself, "Be right back."

"(Y/N)?"

I then plug in my phone and walk towards the closet, "What's up?"

"Think Michelle would mind if I ran away from home and hid here?" she spins around, "It feels so fresh to have all this space - the Kinkou is just sharing this, sharing that, meeting the same faces every day and having to fight to get to the showers."

She then walks to the end, as I ask, "You can always ask her, I don't think she'd say no."

"I can't run away just yet," she chuckles, "I want to leave them on good terms but I have this feeling they won't let me go just like that," she tilts her head, "But with, with Kai... it feels easier to make these decisions every day."

"I am glad you found a bit of yourself, and are not scared to make these decisions."

"A lot of things frightened me," her hand reaches for my face, "like the thought of losing you."