058 - Day 1

*** Akali POV ***

All of us are gathered... well most of the girls. A lot of the original groups have split off to explore everything for the first day. Our group is kind of scattered and it got a little bit larger seeings as (Y/N), the only guy in the group is now hanging out with five other dudes.

The four of us got two extra girls as well.

Roaming around in the shopping center, it is pretty clean with small traces of snow that blew in from the mountains. With all this snow I am just dying to get out there and do some snowboarding but there is a lot to it apparently.

I am just seeking a little bit of thrill. Kai'Sa then sides next to me with a smile, "Heya. You look spaced out."

"I am just thinking about getting up on the mountain."

"Skiing?"

"I'd rather go snowboarding."

She chuckles, "It is a bit harder but I can teach you-"

"You really are the perfect little girl of every man's dreams aren't you?" I arch my brow.

She chuckles, "I have traveled a lot. But if you think I am that perfect then I will definitely have to take your word for it."

Twisting my lips to the side, "Am kinda jealous."

"Don't be," she returns her gaze to her front, "You are very easy to be around. You are ambitious and incredibly personable - who doesn't like someone as cute as you routing them on?"

"I am cute?" I chuckle.

"In your own neat little way. Well..." she twists her lips to the side, "Maybe cute isn't the word I am looking for..."

"Can't take it back," I say with a smug expression.

"Ah! Cool. I think you are incredibly cool, the way you carry yourself and-"

I sigh trying to stop her from continuing, "I ran away when I couldn't handle it anymore because I was at fault, Kai'Sa. I don't think-"

"We are all a little bit twisted," she states, "I hope that you can find yourself here, even if he can't help you, I hope the rest of us can."

I shake my head, "I made a promise... when he saved me. That I won't let others hold me to anything and I will be the only one turning everything around - even if it feels like I want to give up, I know the moment I do he will find me."

"And I don't want to put him through that."

"You like him, don't you?" she watches me through the corner of her eye.

"I... I do," I then whisper to her, "Sorry."

"Why?"

"I know you like him."

"Did you hear her-"

I shake my head, "It... was kind of obvious. I think from my perspective at least. You two are almost inseparable and I am kind of jealous - to think how close you two are I can only imagine what he is willing to do for you," I try to smile through my silly words.

She nudges against me, "Give yourself credit, A girl like yourself shouldn't worry about it."

I sigh and then say with a shaky breath, "I mean to say... that I won't ignore my feelings. Even if I might lose-"

"Why fight when we can enjoy each other?" she says, I lift my head with a furrowed brow at her suggestion.

Giving me this look of confusion, as if what she was suggesting was completely normal. I then glance down at her shoulder close to me as I then quickly avert my gaze to just rethink and hope that I am not reading too deeply into it.