065 - We all made mistakes. Understand that.

"Where did those two disappear to?" I ask Ahri who is laying on the heated floor, she narrows her eyes before turning to her back.

"Dunno."

"Even Evelynn disappeared," I remark, I don't recall Evelynn disappearing but I do know that Kai'Sa and Akali went off to go and do something.

We were just hanging out in their room because it was so much warmer than we have at our side.

She then giggles, "Those two have been getting along pretty well lately," she turns back to her side looking at me, "They almost remind me of how I met Eve back before we didn't even want to speak to each other. Cute."

"Trying to say something specific?" I arch my brow at her.

She presses her lips together, "You can put the two together and nothing would feel off, others would think they were gay and others would just say that it is a very good friend," she sighs, "It is kinda hard to tell with girls, and even harder for a girl to make a move on a girl."

I cross my legs with all my attention on her, "Sounds like you have experience."

"OH! We are definitely not going to talk about that," she groans to herself, "I was young, silly, and very very very very unaware of how to handle the situation without making it awkward for everyone around me."

"Oh, I want to hear."

"Not how it works~" she props up her arm, resting her chin on her fist, "First tell me something."

I twist my lips to the side, thinking back of things that could be humiliating in a way that would guarantee her explaining some of her experiences... but then again a lot of those things in my past are just awful memories.

"Most of my stories are pretty..."

"Sad?" she then smiles at me, "That is why we are both going to laugh at them right now."

I roll my eyes, "Well... I had a tendency of wanting to make everyone around me happy," I then chuckle, "I guess I still do that sometimes even now, but back then I wasn't careful with what I had and I ended up doing some stupid things."

"One of my exes really liked going out, I always gave her free reign to do whatever she wanted to do. If it was money because her parents refused to do anything - they weren't nice people so I kinda felt bad for her - or if she needed someone as a scapegoat just to stay out of trouble."

She furrows her brow at me, "I don't think this is going to end up with either of us laughing."

"Uhh... sorry."

She lifts herself, "You can continue... if you don't mind, I am a bit interested."

I nod, "Long story short - I handed her off practically to someone else for the night and I waited till 2 AM for her. Her parents freaked out and wanted to blame everything on me. She cheated on me and I the hopeless and blind romantic that got tunnel vision wanted to fix it rather than move on."

"It came down to people thinking I could have been walked over and people started abusing that part of me," I chuckle, "Angel really hated seeing it happen, she got into a couple of fights with other people's parents because mine thought I should have learned the hardest way possible."

"That is-"

I stop her, "Pretty fucking funny now that I look back at it," I smile as she returns the same smile, "I was so in love with the idea of being in love that it didn't matter as long as I could trick myself."

"We all made mistakes," she crawls towards me on all fours, then sitting down beside me she tucks the strands of hair from her face behind her ear, "Remember that, understand that we can learn from it."