101 - I am living

*** Michelle POV ***

On the top floor of the building, I stare over trees and ridges in the distance where I can see downtown and all the supermassive skyscrapers. An even better view than the last one and it isn't even that expensive.

Jake then sides next to me as I begin to speak, "Look at this view, not even that the place has seven rooms just like the last one with an infinite pool."

"Michelle-"

"And the best part is that this place is only 45 mil starting bid and the buyout should be around 70 mil so I can pretty get this place with ease - it feels a lot more alive for a mega-mansion and it has so many moving parts to it."

"Then why go to the others if this one is so perfect?"

"I like shopping," I shoot him a smile as he only shakes his head, "A lot to consider but I will be in the office next week to tell my bank that I will be wasting another large sum of money."

There is then a silence.

"Can we just ignore that you are obviously spending money-"

"I do what I want to do," I stop him, "There is no reason for me to do something like this, that house is going to be sold and there is no way I am going to go back to the apartment complex after taking this view in."

"Okay - but are you going to tell Evelynn?"

I shake my head, "Never."

Grabbing me by the arm, "Then why tell me?"

"Because someone needs to know the truth that I have been keeping so hidden - and what point is there to tell Eve anything? She hates me and my guts and this will just act as trying to get a pitty prize from her. She wouldn't even believe me."

"She will-"

"I don't want to tell her," I shoot him a glare.

"Then at the very least, tell (Y/N)."

"I was going to so just shut up about it will you?" I yank my arm back as I groan, "You just spoiled this view for me."

"I don't get you," he breathes out, "Why to spend all this money, why not just use it to do something that can save you?"

"Because only so many little things can be done till it is just me trying to cope," I then chuckle, "The key difference here is, that I am not scared of living," I look at him with a wide smile, "As long as I am living the way I want to up until I can, then there is nothing to cry about."

"To what end?"

"Till the end," I answer simply, "Look at how you are worried, I am not worried."

"I guess."

"We shouldn't be scared to feel alive, just because there is the off chance that we die... besides," I turn in place patting him on the shoulder with the back of my hand, "I can still survive."

Because I have never been scared of living.

*** Normal POV ***

I slap on my swimming trunks, not like we are swimming but I doubt skinny dipping is going to be on the list of things we are doing but it is definitely up there on my bucket list of things I can maybe get away from with.

Stepping out of my room I don't waste any time getting to the hot tub.

Only to see Akali standing with her hands on her waist, she is wearing a two-piece but nothing completely unexpected - her's is a dark green color whereas the two-piece Kai'Sa is wearing is blue.