051 - ROADTRIP

I stand near one of the Sleepliners for our class, we only need two. Seeing as we had funds to waste. I came in super early to help set people in their seats and because of that, I am in charge if anyone disappears.

Standing with my coat and clipboard in hand, I notice Conner and Eric step forward to me, I chuckle to myself. Trying to wipe away my snicker and keep a serious expression as the two of them stop near me.

"Can we get in?"

I shake my head, "Eric can. Still need you to pay your fee."

"What?" he instantly furrows his brow, "I... Akali collected ours. Mine was with Eric's."

I then point to his name, "Read for yourself."

He furrows his brow as he reads the text, then with an angry stare, "There is a checkmark you-"

"I marked you both off. Leave your bags at the back and keep what you want with you," I smile as Eric tries to hold in his laughter, I have been hard on Conner with a lot of things but I guess I need to get payback somehow.

"I hate you."

"Same, get on the bus."

They leave to go do exactly that, I step backward leaning against the bus as I spot Akali walking out with a chipper tone. She sides next to me, asking with a smile, "Freezing ur ass off?"

I nod, "Quite."

She lifts herself pressing her lips against my cheek, "Well. Warm-up."

"Never thought about it before," then looking around as I state, "Lucky nobody saw that, would have been a pain never hearing the end of that. Conner hates me already, don't need him to resent me."

"He will recover," she then sighs, "Where's Ahri?"

"She said she'd be a bit late. I don't mind but the two of us are in charge of the class. The homeroom teacher is on the second-floor sleeping," I point to the second floor of the bus, "Where are you sitting?" I ask her.

"Right at the front, second row. Me and Kai'Sa saved a seat for Evelynn seeing as you and Ahri need to sit in front."

"Okay, but who is sitting next to Evelynn?"

"Dunno. Guess we will see."

"Hmm," then with a yawn, "We have a long way to drive so we can get comfortable. I think there are going to be three open seats seeing as we lost a few students along the way. Other than that... everyone is-"

"Why is Conner on this bus? He isn't in our class."

"Swapped," I state, "Seeing as we put this event together I can pretty much do what I want."

"Seeing you have so much power is kind of..."

"Kind of?"

"Nothing," she then winks at me, "I am going to go sit down, see you when everyone else is here."

We have about an hour to wait around. I just came this early to make sure nobody is confused about how they are going to do everything. Nothing like not knowing what to do with your bags and then losing your seat as you try to figure it out.

Then not a moment later Kai'Sa peeks around the corner, "Heya."

"If you are going to make a joke about me freezing my ass off, now would be a perfect time."

Giving me a confused look, "Uhm... why?"

Lifting my shoulders, "Dunno. Felt almost natural," I chuckle, "What's up?"

She then hands me a cup, "Packed hot chocolate in those warm mug thingies, and well... I am going, to be honest, it is going to end up being empty before we can leave. Akali already drank two so I saved this one for you."