141 - The plan going forward

I've given them all a chance to meet and greet - Tanya on one hand said she'd be busy doing her own thing and doesn't really want to get in the way. It saves me the hassle of having to ask her if she doesn't mind leaving us.

Hmmm - still she is working for me and it probably is going to affect her career moving forward so it isn't exactly a bad idea to keep her around but for now, it is just planning so we aren't putting any in stone just yet.

I reach the living room and hover around while everyone takes a seat, the three of them sitting in very close proximity with Eve hovering near me.

"Going to sit?" she asks me.

I nod, "Waiting for you to plop your ass down there."

She rolls her eyes as she goes to sit down, I laugh at her while sitting down beside her, "Guess we have to start somewhere."

Ahri clears her throat, "Let's just start with work and jobs first and foremost. Think a lot of this is going to ride along with that little fact."

Eve then crosses her legs while leaning forward in her seat, "Start with how you don't like being a pop star."

She gives a weak chuckle, "It's not that I dislike it - it comes more from a place where I feel like I can't ever do what I want to do and that on its own is pretty soul-crushing and takes away quite a bit from the entire career for me."

I then ask, "You thought it would be different?"

She nods, "Hoped - but even though I am their face and voice they like controlling me," then states, "So I had a little idea, one that I recall coming from the woman I hated the most and thought quite a bit about it and Eve pushed me to bring it to the rest of you."

I nod, "Creating a big music group, essentially."

Eve then nods, as she takes over, "It isn't really something that requires too much forethought - it really depends on the five of us as a whole and how far we are willing to take it," she then gestures to herself and Ahri, "We already have two voices that everyone knows with a huge following and I know a lot of people will follow us with whatever we do."

Ahri adds, "It does rely on a successful launch."

"We don't need to worry about that," she states, "None of us here will be satisfied with second best and will make sure what we put out is exactly what the world is expecting from us."

I then ask, "She needs to quit her label - going to cause quite a stir and every music fan if going to wonder what the fuck is going on."

Eve nods, "Going to ride that train and keep them wondering what comes next - then I can do my own little teasing by just making fewer appearances and keeping more to myself, will add to the mystery if the two of us are connected somehow."

"Someone will make the connection," I state, "Media are full of people that can't stop thinking."

"We are pretty much going to rely on that, "Kai'Sa breathes out, "So? What about the rest of us?"

Eve nods, "Kai'Sa just flew over and if neither of you guys paid attention - the dance heads have already started to ask where she is and what the fuck she is going to be doing. We are going to need to have a stage presence."

"I can do that real easy."

Eve nods, "I know - with you doing that for us we can perform live like a real pop group and give them that authentic feel - we just have to work on your voice and see how much work needs to be put into it."

With a quick nod, "Going to make me sing?"

"Four hot girls on the stage, people will eat that shit up," then rubbing her chin, "Depending on how you feel we can decide how to handle your vocals when it comes down to it - you will also be working with the outfits."

"Will do my best," she nods.

Eve then looks at Akali, "You know what you do best - going to be our main vocals for rapping and it will be an interesting fuse. You have a little following around the area and we are going to use that kind of get more and more heads to turn that usually wouldn't turn."

Akali then asks, "I might be a bit... rusty..."

"You will be fine," Eve counters with a straight face, "We can run through the vocals and such to get a real feel for it."

She then turns to me as I chuckle, "Leaving the best for last?"

"Well - to keep this underground you know that it is going to need you to keep it there," she then clears her throat but I interrupt her.

"Got a studio ready to use and we can make flip the company over for the sake of making this work - the building is ready with multiple recording booths and we are going to need a way to publish and I can do that easily."

"Problem is you are going to have to produce with you most of the songs - someone else is probably going to have to step in to be in charge of the company."

She nods, "I was thinking we get Michelle back on it."

I then furrow my brow, "That's going to be hard."

"I know -"

I nod, "I'll see if there is something I can arrange with her - don't expect miracles though. I can pull off both but I'd rather not juggle running a record company and producing your music."

She adds, "Reason why I said that."

I state, "I can stay strong for the sake of it - this does mean stepping down fully because I doubt we are going to hire someone else to manage us, produce us, and just deal with public marketing in general."

Akali asks, "Workload is going to be the worst of it."

I then twist my lips to the side, "I can work with it - just going to need a lot of calls and a lot of changes moving forward. Pretty easy to work around ninety percent of it, won't hurt to get all of us to run the Company as well."

Evelynn nods, "Was going to suggest that as well."

Akali then quickly adds, "Don't really know what you are expecting from that though... don't have a lot of..."

I stop her, "We will figure it out," then looking at the rest, "Are we fine with all of that?"

Ahri lights up, "I am."

Kai'Sa chuckles, "Going to be a lot of work, but yeah."

Akali looks at me, "Looking forward to making it work."

Evelynn then cracks a smile, "Yeah... I somehow don't think we need to worry about anything."

"We will be fine," I nod.

We always are.