095 - Maybe with love, it will all make sense

I arrive on time for a change, mainly because Michelle finally thought about just dropping me off. Walking up to the gates I see Kai'Sa hovering around the entrance as per usual.

"Always so early," I remark, she smiles at me as I greet her, "Good morning."

"I kinda miss our early morning walks on the way to school," she sighs, "Morning. Akali already went inside and I thought I would wait for you seeing as everyone has been quite busy this Tuesday."

"And the other two?"

She nods, "They are also pretty early," she then notices my expression, "Are you still upset about what happened?"

"Kinda," I lift my shoulders, "I'll say hi but I guess the best approach is for the two of them to decide what they want to do."

She nods, "Even if I don't like it - there isn't much we can do, but that doesn't mean we should be distant with them either. So at least try to talk to them? Unless you need to have some space then I understand."

I give her a hug, "Thanks, Kai'Sa. You don't have to worry that much about me."

I mean I wasn't going to ignore them, we walk into the classroom to see everyone is pretty much in their place - weird for everyone to be here this early but at least that means plenty of time to get comfortable and talk to everyone before they just kill us with school work.

Reaching our class, Kai'Sa walks straight to her table. I try to find Ahri and Evelynn but to my surprise, they are with another group of kids but the two of them are opposite of each other as to where they would be close.

Ahri makes eye contact for a moment, but it is quickly taken back by someone else pulling her attention away. Evelynn on the other hand has her back turned to me and I don't want to pull magic just to get their attention.

I then head to my desk where Akali is laying in her arms, I then chuckle asking, "Tired already?"

She groans, "I didn't get to use the hot tub...."

"There there..." I pat her on the back as I settle into my chair, this day is probably going to be horrid.

*** Evelynn POV ***

The intercom lights up, "Evelynn from Class 13A come to the principal's office."

I then glance at the teacher as they gesture that I can leave. What is this about now? I don't waste any time because I don't want to end up missing anything and need to force myself into a situation that I don't want to be in.

I need to talk to (Y/N) and... hell even that is hard to do right now. I walk through the halls and step into the principles office as I see that the Principle is standing up as if he is about to leave.

He then greets me, "Sorry for calling you, Evelynn. But your music teacher wanted to talk to you."

Michell then who was sitting in the corner of his office smiled at him, "Thank you, sir."

"I will leave you to it," he leaves as I then glance at her with an annoyed glare.

"What is this about?"

She lifts herself as she points to a chair, "Please sit," she then walks over to the table leaning against the edge as she watches me over the corner of her shoulder, "Humour me."

"Fine," I drop down into the chair, "So why did you pull me all the way here?"

She then lets her smile fade, "Just getting this annoying feeling that Eve is going to tuck her head and block out everyone-"