148 - Where are we headed?

At the subway, we managed to get something done with the shoot - using one of the older models. We are busy getting done all of the offsite locations like the metro and then the street and Ahri's idea at the cleaners done.

Right now focussing on the most expensive one first. Though I am more excited seeing the outfits than anything else and the fact they look even better in person is doing wonders for the eyes.

"Special effects are doing quite a bit," I remark to myself, Kai'Sa who is sitting next to me in comfy clothing whereas Evelynn and Akali need to be in their outfits.

She nods, "The hardest part was getting the paint right - Akali did most of it we even asked for artists but she said she had it."

I chuckle, "She has also been working too hard - been seeing her passed out on the couches. I think she pretty much slept everywhere at this point," then looking at the footage that we have I think after a few shoots we will be fine and ready to move on.

"At least we got a good team for helping record all of this."

"Why we pay top dollar for the right kind of professionals," I then look at my phone browsing through media, "At this rate, we can start teasing it, don't you think?"

She chuckles, "Have to run that one by Eve first."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She nudges against me, "Come on - see anything on the feeds?"

I shake my head, "We already have the domain for a potential up and running to just feed them our information of what they can expect - then again the plan is to do a single to build the brand. Then we move to personal brands and come back to it."

She nods, "Also have to get my dance things up and running over here."

I nod, "Will help however I can..." then closing my phone, "If you need it obviously."

She smiles at me, "You are too sweet, a place to live, then going out of your way to try and help me? I am fine but I will definitely complain to you about it every single bump I come across on the way to set it up," she digs her hands between her legs as she smiles at me.

"Sounds like a promise," I chuckle.

***   ***   ***

I am the only one still awake this late at night - with everyone else being asleep already I am probably going to go to bed alone for the first time in a long time. We published everything and set it out to go and meet the world.

I have been ignoring the media but I am just enjoying the air outside - the cold of the night always feels nice and the breeze travelling towards me makes it feel even better. Time slipped past us so quickly and we all just went with it.

There wasn't any notion to build a relationship but more just continue where we left off as we always had planned to go about it.

Prefer it that way.

Slowly bopping my head I can hum the melody of the song from memory alone - I am standing all the way here wondering how the rest of the world is going to take this collaboration creating our new group.

I just have this gnawing question regarding all of this... where am I headed?

Author note time.

Thanks for following Dark Stars. This is really more of an update on the state of this story and it isn't done. Probably nowhere near it as I have quite a few things I want to do with it but you know how I am when I shift focus from one thing to another.

Anyway - what do you want to see more of in this fanfic?

Moving forward this is going to be a lot more fanservice with not as many stories so it will focus a lot more on fluff moments and such with some inner workings of the drama that we all know and love.

But this is just my little love letter to all of you K/DA folks that have stuck with me and my fanfics. Thanks for everything!

Without you I would have stopped a long time ago :)