086 - Strictly visiting

Ryleigh groans, "Whatever dude - I am just not in the mood for the tests coming up. But let's talk about something more important, the farewell event for our year?"

I chuckle, "I haven't even gotten to planning it with the others. Besides it is still quite a while away."

He sighs, "I guess?"

"Yep."

"And the ball?"

"What about the ball, Ryleigh?"

"Okay listen, Evelynn," I nod with an arched brow, "Does she have someone?"

"You are going to have a tough time competing with Ahri for that place - if Evelynn didn't ask her to go with her already. Other than that... I don't think you are going to get far asking her."

"Keeping her for yourself," he shoots me a suspicious gaze, "How is that fair?"

"I didn't say I was."

"Dude," he pats me on the shoulder, "Help a brother out, you have four of the hottest girls around you and it is killing me. I am in dire need of a date and I need you to do your best work soldier."

I glance over my shoulder with pursed lips, then notice that there are two gazes locked on me. Kai'Sa and Akali are near Kai'Sa's seat but it looks like they really want to talk to me. Then transferring my gaze past them I twist my lips as I turn back to him.

"Have you tried Hina?"

"Good idea, wish me luck," he leaves just like that.

This guy is just... something else. I don't want to think of the ball because it means we have to make a choice and the easiest thing to do is let those two go together and Is how up stag. Not like I care... I'd still be the one winning later that night.

Not even a few moments later those two approach me, "Saw you two wanted to desperately ask for my attention."

Akali sits on top of her desk, "Just a little bit."

Kai'Sa asks, "Ryleigh is currently in a little crisis of his own trying to find a date - it is kinda cute seeing someone rush around like that trying to get someone."

"Pretty desperate if you ask me," Akali counters.

"He is a nice guy, but I am not going to try and convince either two of you that," they both shake their head at me, "Though I think he is doing it on purpose, maybe not."

"We will never know," lifts her shoulders.

Kai'Sa then asks me, "Are you free this weekend?"

"Oh shit, I was actually going to ask the four of you if you wanted to come over to the new house - Michelle isn't going to be around and said I can invite all of you if I wanted to."

"That would be awesome," Kai'Sa smiles.

I look at Akali who doesn't exactly sound too fond of the idea, "Akali?"

"No it sounds cool, just thought about something I need to do at home today."

Kai'Sa looks at her, "Training?"

"Something like that..."

She is and has always been terrible at lying. But I will just let her lie and not dig too much into it. I then lift myself, "I am just going to ask the other two, be right back."

I shimmy through the desks as I tap Evelynn on the shoulders, she lifts her face from between her arms, "Hmmm?"

Ahri giggles, "She is deathly tired, couldn't fall asleep last night."

I chuckle, "You girls want to come over this weekend?"

Evelynn says, "Can't. Busy and out of town this today till Saturday."

Ahri then suggests, "We can swing around somewhere tomorrow?"

"Cool," I cross my arms, "What are you two doing?"

Evelynn rests her head back onto her arms, "Gotta do something for Jake that wants to meet with a girl that he has been texting - and I want to go to one of the shops in that town they sell pretty good sweets and there is also another brand that I like."

Ahri then giggles, "I just have to tag along either way."

"Stop complaining, you were more excited about it than me."

"I love shopping," she looks at her with a furrowed brow, then looks at me with a smile, "Saturday?"

I nod, "See you both tomorrow, round about what time?"

"No sooner than twelve," Evelynn sighs.

"Got you," I then head back to my table as both of them look at me with anticipation, "Not today, they will probably swing by somewhere tomorrow during or after noon."

Akali suddenly lights up, "That sucks, well at least they will be able to make it," I shoot her a smile as she looks at me, "What?"

"Nothing," I sit down on my seat.

So it is like that again? I kinda feel bad for figuring out that the two of them went out of their way to plan something and I caught wind of it because Akali is like a little puppy that can't really hide anything as good.

Guess I am playing the idiot again.

Kai'Sa then asks, "Do we need to bring anything?"

"Nope," I shake my head, "Michelle has stocked up on everything, there is a pool and with how the weather has been lately it might get warm over the weekend so I'd suggest getting something to swim in."

"Food?" Akali asks.

"Plenty of that as well."

Kai'Sa then asks, "Who is going to make it?"

"I lived with Angel for a couple of years, trust me, I have been the only one that learned how to cook and I think I am pretty good at it," I chuckle, "So it will be my treat."

"Can you make Ramen?"

"I can try," Akali nods as if this is something I need to have knowledge about if the two of us are ever going to work out.

"You don't need to make it, you can even order it."

"Is this a guilty pleasure?" I ask her.

"What's guilty about Ramen?" she furrows her brow at me.

"I..."

Kai'Sa giggles at me, "Don't dare talk about our girl's ramen like that, she might just decide not to show up."

"What? I am not that dramatic Kai'Sa..." she then furrows her brow at herself with the possible realization that she might indeed be that dramatic, "Whatever."

I then chuckle, "Do you girls need to be picked up?"

Akali shakes her head, "We can walk unless you want to be picked up?" she looks at Kai'Sa

"I don't mind, we are going to have to bring our own bags. I can ask dad to come to get both of us."

"On second thought, rather do that."

Looks like most of my weekend is already plotted out.