064 - Quest for Food

Our few days already spent here were pretty eventful but some people were just even harder to spot with all the people here - it feels like despite group activities that were planned for us that I didn't even see most of them.

Well... I honestly care more about seeing four of them than anyone else.

Evelynn then walks up to me as she gestures to a little pamphlet, "If you wondered what this whole moonlight festival nonsense is - here you go," she hands me it to show what it is all about.

Some ancient love traditions or the fact that it can boil down to a long-lost tradition that a moon cult used to take part in. 

I then chuckle, "This looks more like a selling point to gather people up the mountain to gaze out into the night and hope that a random storm doesn't come to get you."

"We are pretty north," she states, "Might be a chance to see some Northern Lights."

I twist my lips to the side, "Sounds like something I shouldn't miss," I look at her as she instantly shakes her head at me, "What?"

"Not happening."

"I didn't even ask."

"That was me preventing it from being asked because if you did the answer might have been a little bit different."

I clear my throat, "Want to go with me?"

"Fuck no," I can see the amusement on her face despite her trying to say it with a straight face..

"Aight," I then look back at it, "Though I have to talk to Ahri about it make sure the rest of the classes learn what it is so that they have a vague idea about what is what."

"Ahri already knowns," she states, I look at her, "She went out to ask about it last night seeing as the people were coming to check up on us," I nod as I put it in one of my bags, "All you need to do is tell both Akali and Kai'Sa before they both freak out about who you are luring up the mountain to freeze their asses off."

"Don't want to freeze with me?"

"Nope."

"I could even stroke your head."

"And have me stroke something else in return?" she arches her brow.

"Not entirely off of the table?"

She gives me a disgusted look, patting my shoulder, "You sad horny little man."

"Are you trying to tell me that something like that doesn't even appeal to you?" she gives me the same look, "Sitting there with someone you like close to you, doesn't even need to be for a relationship but just to open up about the worries and the fears-"

"That sounds awful."

"Really!?"

"Why talk about the past when we desperately try to hide in the back of our heads?" she asks a pretty good question.

"I mean... to bond?"

"Horny," she points at me.

"I am not horny-" I realized that I might be saying it a bit too loud, I meet her with a glare as she is fighting to not burst into laughter, "Shut up."

"Aww, you are a little upset."

"It's over between us."

She fakes a pouting face, "But... but honey we... I was just teasing you. I don't want to be all alone - who else would I bully for no reason? It just feels different when it is you, you know that?"

"I have no idea what I ever saw in you."

"Cold, mature, mysterious, sexy, no bullshit attitude, been there to help you when you wanted to hide-"