110 - In a blink

I am walking towards Evelynn's room, she is sleeping for way too long and Ahri asked me to go and wake her up while she tries to get something ready for our little party tonight. I open the door to see Evelynn turn her gaze from the ceiling to me.

"You are awake?"

She nods with a smile, "For a while," she then  yawns, "Just having a hard time getting out."

I then sit next to her, "Lazy."

"But... baby... I was tired."

"Baby?"

"I can't call you a deadbeat if I am trying to emotionally manipulate you."

"Ah. Makes sense."

She then counters, "Does it? It feels like it took you a while to get that formulated in your brain."

"Sorry, it comes with being star-struck."

"I'd also be pretty dumbfounded if I ever met myself."

"I don't think you'd get along. You are a bit of icy bitch."

She dramatically gasps, "(Y/N). You little shit."

I snort, "Don't come at me like that."

"You started it, I am going to tell Ahri all about how you tried to make a move on poor defenceless me."

"She is already pissed at me after tossing her in the pool."

Evelynn then groans, "Fuck. I kinda wish I was there to see that."

"You missed out," I chuckle," then patting her leg, "Come on, get up."

"How about," she lifts the covers, she pats the bed next to her, "You crawl in here next to me and we see how long it takes Ahri to come and check up on us only to join? Hmmm?"

I don't waste any time getting under the covers and snuggling up to her.

She snorts, "Didn't even waste time," she lifts herself as she gets on her side and asks, "You are going to be a little spoon now," she tucks her arms around my middle.

"Won't find my complaining," there is a short silence before I state, "I swear your bed feel a lot more comfortable than mine."

She whispers to me, "It's because I am in it."

"You should sleep with me then."

"As long as it is in my bed," she states, "Though the moment that happens I need to invite Ahri, and the moment that happens I am going to find Kai'Sa and Akali also in the bed and then we need to draw the line somewhere because this is my bed."

"Three gorgeous women in your bed-"

She interrupts me, "And you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Shh, you are giving me a headache."

I only roll my eyes as I lay still next to her - I am admittedly getting tired laying down here. I can then hear Evelynn's soft breathing with her breath brushing against the nape of my neck, "Eve?"

She tiredly answers, "Hmm?"

"We really need to get up."

No answer. I only lift my shoulders, covering her hand with mine as I shut my eyes tightly to enjoy the little nap before Ahri comes in to wake us up. It feels like a blink later and the light that was coming through the blinds was replaced by darkness.

I feel something soft and fluffy against my chin as I see Ahri curled up against my chest under the covers with Evelynn's arm still around my middle. I lift myself weakly and slowly to not wake them up. Ahri instantly reacts to the covers being lifted with a disgruntled stare.

"Good Evening, you were supposed to wake us up."

She yawns as she rubs her eye out with the back of her hand, her ears are droopy, "Wha... what?"

Evelynn then climbs out of bed, "You really thought she was going to wake us up when she could just climb into bed with us and get all comfy?" she then stretches her limbs, she crawls over the bed sitting next to me as she shakes Ahri by the shoulder, "Wake up."

"Stop," she rolls out of bed, "I don't wake you up like that."

I chuckle, "So much for plans for the rest of the day."

Evelynn then counters, "Now we get to do it throughout the night - which makes it even better. Nobody likes day drinking," she then walks over to her closet.

Ahri then stretches her arms behind her back, "You two are such sound sleepers that barely move around at all - I am surprised neither of you woke up because I can not stay still when I fall asleep."

Rolling my shoulders, I feel a muscle being stretched that leaves that good stretching feeling where it feels like my muscles are still trying to figure out where to go.

I cross my legs as I then ask, "What do you two feel like doing?"

Evelynn then twists her lips to the side, "Michelle said she wasn't going to come around tonight, the three of us could have some fun drinking, maybe skinny dipping if either of you feel like it?"

Ahri then looks at me, "Not with this kid."

"What-"

Evelynn chuckles, "I was just thinking about ideas, I doubt he will be throwing you into the pool Ahri."

Ahri then counters, "That and if we ever do that, maybe not drink first."

"We aren't idiots," she states, she undresses her lairs behind the closet door and slips on shorts and a loose shirt, "I also want to kinda play pool more than anything, (Y/N) can you play?"

"I don't play as much, but yeah."

"Don't worry, you will be better than Ahri."

She pouts, "I am not that bad, Eve."

With a chuckle, "I think there is plenty of silly shit we can get ourselves into, maybe a few drinking games but I seriously don't want to get either of you two smashed out of your mind because I don't want to entertain myself till the night is over."

Ahri states, "She and Jake have killer metabolisms. They can drink all night, puke once, and then be fine after that."

When your family trait is to be a hardcore alcoholic.

Eve then looks at me with a smile, "Might as well enjoy ourselves, the three of us aren't exactly as close as we should be. So let's just enjoy the night and see where it takes us."

This feels more like an attempt to catch up to Akali and Kai'Sa.

"Eve... we figure it out as we go."

"W-was I being too forward?"

Ahri giggles, "She hasn't dated people in a long time, she just needs to slip into it a bit," she then winks at her, "You were fine, it just looks like you are trying to compete with Akali and Kai'Sa."

She then shoots both of us an unimpressed gaze as she walks towards the door, "Just... stop will you?"

Ahri then walks behind her, "We have your favourite."

I then climb out of the bed, stretching my arms with a nice tight feeling in my chest. I think I just rearranged my rib cage with that stretch, I might just nap a lot more with Evelynn if it feels this great.