040 - Guardian Angel

*** Akali POV ***

"Is that how it is..." I then look at the two in front of me before shaking my head in disbelief, "You two had something to do with it. Didn't you?"

Eric speaks, "I didn't. Fred persuaded dumbass over here to be part of it. He didn't do anything too severe-"

"Except for making his life harder."

He then mutters, "Jealousy makes you ugly."

"If you let it, and this isn't ugly. It's disgusting that it ever reached such levels," I then sigh, "What happened for you two to come to me? Afraid that someone will come for you?"

Eric states, "I don't want my friend to end up being seen as a petty criminal and fuck up everything up until now."

"Funny," I then look at Conner, "Is he going to talk for you? Or is it because you don't have anything to say."

"I really am sorry-"

"Apologise to him. I don't care how you do it," I then sigh, "I am going to talk to them-"

Conner stops me, "Don't do that. Both Fred and Henry are going to end up trying to keep you shut up and then they will come for us. It is always a bad idea... just let the authorities handle it."

I twist my lips to the side, I can't keep my glare off of my face. I am just so pissed that it came from my friends... that the people I love and had to respect had to do something so pathetically stupid. I hate it.

***   ***   ***

It has been a few minutes after school, I had walked opposite my house as I followed Fred. Long enough till I found him taking into a corner with a voice I recognize, I peek around the corner to see Henry who has been watching the corner.

"Akali?"

I sigh as I push myself out from the corner, "Hey, Akali," Fred smiles at me widely, "Watchu doing stalking us like that?"

"To talk about breaking (Y/N)'s guitar."

Henry shoots me a glare as Fred keeps his smile, "What about it? Are you suggesting that we did it?"

"Henry did it," I state, "Conner and Eric already told me."

Fred sighs as Henry says, "Told you those two have no spine."

Fred looks at him, "No point turning on friends," he then looks at me.

"Turn on friends? Is that what you call it after stepping up to make sure they fall in line with your plan to ruin someone else's life? To fuck with their shit?"

He then speaks again, "My friend got upset, I don't care-"

"It's twisted and sick."

Henry then pats him on the shoulder, "There you have it. Your friends bailed on you and are pinning the blame on them after doing so much for them, going to do the same and pin the blame on me?"

"I am blaming both of you."

Fred then chuckles, "And the other two? Scott free cause you have a soft spot for them?"

"Not off the hook."

Henry then says, "Just walk away before you make it worse-"

"Make what worse?" I hear a familiar voice, I glance over my shoulder to see a redhead with an angry stare, "Hey, 'Kali. Are these two threatening to you or are kids these days talking like that because it is cool?"

"Fuck off lady."

She sides next to me, "Oohhh. Scary."

I then look at her, "Angel-"