062 - Heart to Heart under the starlight

*** Ahri POV ***

All of us retreated to the dorms for the night, everyone is kind of doing their own thing. Most of us are just about ready to go to bed but I am still trying to air out some of the energy I have - I have heard that on the higher floors there are balconies we can use if we wanted to watch the stars and so on.

But heavily advised against doing so during storms.

Evelynn is already in bed, I'd try to pull her along with me but she looks like she is in a bad mood. Akali and Kai'Sa are nowhere to be found so I might just go on my own - unless I can find a little someone in the halls.

I leave the room with my hands tucked into my jacket as I wander down the halls, moving towards where all the boys are most of them are still wide awake doing their own thing in the halls. I watch them for a moment as they manage to find chairs and roll each other down the halls.

Others don't make far as where some crash face-first into the end of the hallway. I then feel someone press then cold fingers against my cheek, I almost shriek as I cover my own mouth. Glaring at him as he offers me a smile.

"A reason why you are standing here with the boys?"

"Don't ever do that," I warn him, "I was actually trying to look for you, (Y/N)."

He tilts his head as he lifts his shoulders, "I am pretty sure you can't bunk with me."

Rolling my eyes at him, "Come on."

*** Normal POV ***

We snuck up to the upper floors, "Why are we skulking?"

She then says, "Dunno thought it would be funny to see you sneaking around for no reason," I groan as I lift myself as she laughs at me, "Payback for sticking your cold fingers where they don't belong."

I lift my hands, "Tail?"

"Not for you."

I furrow my brow, trying to do the thing puppies do when you tell them no pets after they shit on the bed. She ignores me completely as she continues to walk into the empty room with a glass slide door at the far back.

The room is incredibly empty - but apart from the curtains covering the glass slide doors with a stack of chairs right next to it. I follow her as I help her with the chairs and she opens the sliding door, plopping down as gestures to take a seat.

"Where'd you find this place?"

"The people you called me at some point when I was in charge of assigning rooms - the teachers made it clear that I could possibly put you in the same room as us."

"What? Such a fun killer."

"That and a boy and four girls?" she narrows her eyes at me, "Pretty bad idea," then gesturing to the spot next to her, "Sit down already, my neck is killing me."

"Tail?"

"Maybe."

I then drop down as if this is what I have been waiting for, not wasting any time as I pat the top of my legs. She only laughs at me as I give up with that little attempt at keeping my hands warm. Her gaze locked onto the distant stars and the lights of the city below.

"Miss home?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "I'd never miss my home."

"Why?" I furrow my brow.

She lifts her shoulders, "My parents are super busy, I am alone most of the time and I barely spend any time in my own bed - I often sleep over at Eve's place but she... sorry Evelynn, but I feel like I have just been taking advantage of her."