145 - Moving in

I am busy helping out where I can get everyone into their rooms - right now I am with Ahri who is driving us to her apartment. Sitting in the passenger seat she occasionally shoots me a glance from the corner of her eye.

"What's up?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Nothing it just looked like you were spacing out."

"I'm not," I reassure her, "Though I do feel a bit... happy? I guess. I don't really know how to explain it because it isn't just happiness but like a relief to see all of us being together again and building towards something."

"That's pretty up there, huh?" she giggles, "Well - I think Eve will be happy to know you have like fifteen parking spaces for cars and she already has like two to her name."

"Then one for you, one for me - Akali and Kai'Sa are the only ones that don't have a vehicle for themselves but then again Kai'Sa moved all the way here."

"Think she was scared that you wouldn't have a place?"

I scoff, "I don't think any of you were worried about that - more worried about how we are going to pick things up where we stopped kinda deal."

"Oh yeah, that was pretty high on the list of potential nightmares," she chuckles, "Then again I just had a feeling everything would work out in its own unique way - I just really really hope that all of this works out."

"It will," I reassure her, "We make it work. We did back then."

"We were different but..." with a deep breath, "I know we will be fine somehow."

We reach the front of the highrise apartments, and stepping out of it I notice that there are quite a few people that instantly lock onto her person - must be hard keeping to yourself when you are all ears, tails, and fame.

She smiles at the receptionist, "Heya."

"Hi, Ahri!" she smiles widely, "I heard yesterday was your last night with us... do have time to just fill out a form? Just to see where we can improve?"

She shakes her head, "Not now, sweety. It was a great stay here, I loved it," she flashes another smile as she leads me straight to the elevator.

I watch her through the corner of my eye, she smiles at me as I state, "I like your hair - must have been horrible trying to dye it that colour."

She groans, "Don't get me started - dying my ears was the hardest part of it all and going from a darker colour to this blonde was almost a soul-sucking experience. Then having to-"

I rest my hand on top of her head and she instantly stops talking, "What?"

"What are you doing?" she arches her eyebrow at me.

"Recall something about I am allowed to touch them, said so a couple of years back."

She narrows her eyes, "Hm mhm, I do recall saying that I might let you," then tilting her head towards me she scoots closer as she breathes out, "Fine. Just don't hurt yourself."

Satisfied with this massive victory I enjoy the feeling of her soft ears on our ride up, just from her tail alone I can tell she doesn't mind at all.

"You are very focused on petting me."

I kiss her cheek, "Just focussed on you," I counter, "Can't believe you are going to complain about that."

She rolls her eyes stepping forward as the doors open - she then points, "I already have all nine hundred bags packed and sat it down right here, there isn't anything else we need to pick up," she then puffs her cheeks as she looks at me.

I look at the bags, "These... are quite a lot."

"You have plenty of closet space."

I nod, "I know but... this might take a few trips."

With a huff I start putting what I can in the Elevator but also hoping that I don't overload it - this is probably three trips but the pain is having to go up and down the elevator which is just a massive hassle on its own.

On my last run I reach the top to see her on call with someone, "Hmmm, I already told you."

I sneak up behind her wrapping my arms around her middle while she rests back into me, her tail brushing against the side of my legs almost wrapping around them.

"Why do I need to do the speech? There's..." she sighs, "Yeah I get it. I'll meet up with you somewhere next week and we can plan it. Yeah. Okay. Hm mhm. I said yeah. Goodbye."

She cuts the call with a sigh, practically falling backwards into my arms, "Why do I need to be the one doing the reunion speech? Can you do it?"

"Well - you are hot, famous, and one of the most loved students. I am (Y/N), a lot of people hate me and my guts and will hate me even more because it won't take long till they realise that I have a very good relationship with the four of you."

She rolls her eyes, "Right."

"Ahri..."

"Hmm?" she looks up at me, she pushes out her lips, "Kiss me."

I lower my head over her shoulder to place a soft kiss on her lips, I didn't plan for it to go further than that but she turned herself around in my arms and pushed me back with her tongue moving against mine.

Pulling away slightly, "Can I... sleep in your bed tonight?"

"We might have to fight over it," I kiss her nose, "But sure - it isn't all that big and I think I am going to have to order one that can fit five people."

She pouts, "Akali and Kai'Sa had you for a while now."

"But you have them too," I counter.

"I know but..." she holds her furrowed expression.

"We'll work something out," I close the distance to kiss her again, "Besides I can't do anything to your right now otherwise we'd tear something," I gesture to her dress.

"And... we kinda need to get out of here."

"Alright," she walks away from me grabbing her last few bags and we head straight for the elevator, "We have a lot of plans and work to do starting tomorrow - okay?"

I nod, "Yes boss."

"Don't call me that."

"Yes, master?"

"Please be serious," she snorts, "I don't like pet names, just call me Ahri... even though those weren't pet names..."

I snort, "Come on - let's get you set up and then we get the others to see where we go from where we are now."