136 - Step off

*** Akali POV ***

Waking up stretching I look around noticing that he isn't in the bed next to me - remember saying something about having to get to work earlier today. Must mean that bitch is also not here and I can take it all in.

I don't really know that either.

I glance around to see the room was kind of made - the problem is I don't really have any clothes here. I crawl out of bed looking around to groan to myself as I fall face-first into the bed, "Did you have to take my clothes as well?"

I have nothing to wear here... I then climb out and head straight for his closet hoping that I just see shirts first and nothing else. I then breathe a sigh of relief that I can't be classified as a pervert peeking in other people's closets.

This is his fault.

Not mine.

I have to wear his clothes - I try to convince myself as I find anything big enough to cover most of my naked body. I pull it over my body and twist my lips around as I watch myself in the mirror - thank god it is big enough to cover everything.

I then peek around the corner to see that it is mostly empty, "Did I panic for no reason?"

Then stepping out of his room she comes around the corner freezing instantly as she sees me - the thing is this catwalk only leads to his room and nowhere else.

"Uhm," she looks me up and down, "Good morning?"

Okay Akali, don't be a bitch.

"It is," I flash her a smirk, "Sleep well?'

"Hm mhm," she then points to the door, "Are you... what were you doing in there?"

Half tempted to stretch my arms over my head to raise the shirt just a bit to show that I don't fuck around - maybe not. Very bad idea. Okay, I am being very petty about this.

"Just woke up," I admit.

She nods slowly, "Okay... meaning to say you slept with him?"

"Acting dumb?"

She snorts, "Did I bruise your ego last night?" she then crosses her arms, "That you either had to go and crawl up next to him to prove that you are winning? Or pretend that you slept there?"

Walking past her, "Don't care what you think - only care that you back the fuck off."

"Why? You just swung by after disappearing."

Grinding my teeth - she has to be delusional? Ugh... I can't deal with her. People like her are just going to back me into a corner and when I am angry I really really don't know how to operate other than bashing their heads in.

Ignoring her I head straight for my room to get my clothes. Why the fuck is this bitch even here? Why did he give her the guest room? Ugh... not really my place to complain about it seeing as I just got back but she is clearly just trying to get under my skin.

And it is working - quietly sobbing to myself out of frustration.

Whatever Akali, just ignore the bitch.

*** Kai'Sa POV ***

"Just up here please."

He stops next to the house, I glance out at the window at it and then hand him over the money  for driving me all the way from the airport, "I appreciate it, take care."

"You too."

I pull out my backpack and carrier standing right in front of the door. I twist my lips to the side knowing that... he should be here still. Right? I then walk to the bell pressing it. I don't hear anything from all the way here as the microphone on it activates.