026 - If only you could understand

*** Ahri POV ***

Sitting on my bed, I hold my pillow close to my chest. My heart is beating slowly, my mind is wandering in different alcoves trying to make sense of my own situation. I feel... empty. A wonderful house with all those shiny surfaces without a family to share them.

But why... why do I always feel so alone when you are right there beside me? Is your presence not enough for me. They always used to say that even when they are not by my side, their spirit... their hearts will always be with me, and yet I don't sense you in these four walls.

It's just me.

I hate this feeling, this crippling loneliness that pushes me over that edge. Come home already, I hate this screaming silence because it is killing me. 

I wipe the tears from my face with the pillow, dragging myself out of bed I tread slowly towards the emptiness of the house. Rubbing out my eyes I walk to the bathroom only to see myself in my own sorry state. I laugh at myself as I can't even manage to get my ears to perk up if I wanted to.

"God this is such a sad sight," I shake my head at myself, my eyes are red and my nose looks like it has been running, my face is all watery and this is such a terrible sight that I feel like crying again.

This side of me, I hope anyone never sees.

*** Kai'Sa POV ***

"Hey, Dad, what's up?"

"Hey, Sweety, was just curious to see if you are awake yet. I left some cash on the counter seeing as I already had to abandon you," he sighs, "Sorry I can't ever make time."

I chuckle, "It's fine. I don't really have anything planned for today so I might just stick around watching some TV before going out to see if there are any other dance classes out there that might take my interest."

"Stay safe out there."

"I always do."

Cutting the call, I bob my head to the sides as I turned on the TV. Heading straight to the kitchen to make myself something to eat and just sit down and enjoy the quiet morning before I force myself to run about. Dad is always busy most of the days but there are days I get lucky and he has some time off.

Nothing I can do about it.

My mind drifts towards the upper floors, "Wonder what (Y/N) is doing for the weekend?" twisting my lips to the side I then glance down at my phone on the coffee table, I feel like I want to message him and ask if I could come up seeing as my day is going to go pretty slowly.

I'll just stick with the original plans. No sense in-

My thoughts are interrupted by a message on the screen. I reach over and furrow my brow to look at the message. When did I give you my number... I rarely use my phone I forget sometimes when I give people my number... this must be when I gave it at that Sushi place.

It's strange, I don't think he is interested in me but I have that suspicion. Guess I have some plans for the day.

*** Evelynn POV ***

"Your girlfriend hates me."

I then glance at her, "Ahri is my best friend, there is nothing between the two of us like that."

She then slides into my vision with an arched brow, "Don't you want there to be? I mean - she is cute. She relies on you the most because she has that crippling fear of hers," I look her in the eyes, "Oh that triggered a nerve."

"I let you get away with a lot of things, Michelle. Leave Ahri out of everything you do and I won't start getting aggressive."

She twists her lips to the side, saying in a low and sultry tone, "I kind of want to tempt you now," then back to her chirpy mood, "So what about that (Y/N) kid, feels kind of random how he just popped in. I saw Akali before."