061 - This isn't a scene

We all finally met up with each other, we are sitting at a little restaurant with a round table, and a soft floor, and we are tucked away in a far corner. The plan was to meet with a larger group but Akali ended up pulling us all in to enjoy some food as the original group.

"It is only the first day and it feels like I tried to do everything," Kai'Sa breathes out a sigh.

Evelynn rests both her arms on the table as she states, "That is why you waste all your time doing one thing today and then we move on - besides we haven't planned for anything as a massive group and we have plenty of free time."

Ahri nods, "It will be like that for the first two days."

"We made sure everyone could have some time to themselves, besides that little ball thing is coming up and I bet a lot of people want to make plans to get close to someone during this time."

Evelynn then sighs, "It really isn't that hard."

I chuckle, "It might be for most to get the nerve to do it."

Akali nods, "I mean... it isn't like you are going to just walk up to someone and just ask them if you don't really have a relationship with each other, right?"

Evelynn gives her a blank stare, Kai'Sa giggles as she nudges against Akali, "I think everyone feels that way, Evelynn means to say that if you liked someone why not just be upfront about it."

Evelynn then shakes her head, "Am I really that hard to understand?"

"Just a bit, babe," Ahri shoots her a wink.

"A bit harder than most," I add.

Evelynn shoots me a glare, "Bite me."

"She said the same thing!"

She slings her arm around her shoulders, "She is cute, has a nice smell, and you have neither of those."

Akali then backs me up, "He is cool and super sweet!"

"Listen, Akali, super sweet is Kai'Sa's domain."

Kai'Sa's face flushes, "I am not really that-"

"See? Humble too."

I then ask, "Then what are you?"

"Don't turn the subject on me when we are still trying to figure out what you are, Akali is cool and friendly, I am levelheaded and mature. You are just a pain in the ass."

I look at her in disbelief, Ahri then says, "That is more she can say for anyone."

"Here I thought our friendship would be eternal."

Akali pats my back, "It's fine you still have the rest of us."

"How did we even get here?" Kai'Sa asks.

Evelynn then starts, "OH yeah. I was making a point," then looking at me, "Dumbass. Will you go with the ball to me?" the sudden question silences everyone. Evelynn then looks awkwardly around as she then eyes them all suspiciously, "What is with this sudden tension?"

"I-"

"Shut up you," she silences me, "I was making a point of how easy it would be, there is no need to be jealous."

Akali clears her throat, "It... was more of the fact that it came out of nowhere."

"Hm mhm, I am sure it is that-"

Kai'Sa then asks her, "Do you really want to go to the ball with him?" but her question is more of prying not suggesting that nobody would go out with me, I hope it isn't that part.