112 - With you (lemon)

(Number two in probably what is going to be a lot more later on in the story. Dunno. We will have to see it for ourselves at some point, don't we? Enjoy this one. We are a clock's tick away from the next.)

Ahri then asks Evelynn, "This sounds like one of those bad ideas, you know we are-"

She interrupts her, "In a gated community," rolling her eyes, "Not like someone is sitting outside with a drone knowing that this guy over here is going to get naked," she pats my shoulder.

"I don't think they would be here for me," I admit, "Also. The pool has a heating function as you'd imagine."

Evelynn then gestures, "I know someone is definitely onboard on my elaborate rouse of getting you naked, Ahri."

She chuckles as she shakes her head, "I don't want to get wet-"

Evelynn quips, "I am afraid that isn't how it works."

"Shush," she then gets off of the couch crossing her arms at both of us, "This is a bad idea, very bad, terrible. Not only am I getting both my tail and ears wet, but this is also bound to just last a couple of seconds."

"Boring," Evelynn says with a smirk, "I rate we just toss her in."

"No."

"We could easily get away with it, she is very light," I state.

"Hmm..."

Ahri then pleads, "Guys I know you both have this thing where bullying me is some kind of funny thing to do. Please. I beg you not to do that to me."

Evelynn then lifts herself, she walks up to her and kisses her cheek, "You are just too adorable, especially if you really think I am going to toss you into the pool like that," she then looks at both of us, "Where do you keep the towels?"

"I'll get them."

Ahri then groans, "Why are you two so keen on doing this?"

"You can watch," I hear Evelynn state as I quickly rush to get us all towels.

I don't waste any time getting back to see Evelynn has dragged one of the sunbeds to the side of the pool, she is standing near it with Ahri sitting down shooting her an unimpressed expression. I side next to them dropping the towels on the sunbed as Evelynn looks at me.

"Strip and get in."

"This has to be a prank to let me look the fool and be in the pool. Naked."

Evelynn states, "I'll take responsibility," she pats my shoulder, "Strip."

Ahri lifts herself as she states, "I am going to regret doing this," Evelynn raises her eyebrows as she takes her spot on the sunbed, she removes her bottoms with her shirt still covering pretty much everything.

Evelynn then leans over but Ahri easily catches her wrist, "Don't you dare."

She giggles, "I am just teasing you."

I toss my shirt to the sunbed and quickly rid of my pants and throw myself in the pool. As I lift my head to see Ahri give me an amused expression, "That was quick."

Evelynn then asks, "How is the water?"

"The heating is working," I state.

"This was your only chance to say that it was cold to excuse size," she chuckles.

I roll my eyes, "The water feels great," though from where I am standing I can see Ahri's ass from under her shirt, though I can see Evelynn noticing where my gaze automatically gravitated towards.