085 - Experimenting

A quick note from the Author

Seen it on other fanfics with people being upset about it being something they are uncomfortable with it. This will be the last time I warn anyone - polyamorous relationships often include interactions between people that can be considered gay.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Can't read it because it clashes with your ideals or cultural beliefs? Don't read it because I don't want to offend someone. 

 I am not going to add a disclosure every time because this is probably going to happen a lot moving forward.

*** Kai'Sa pov ***

"So he is been trying you again?" I ask her.

We met up at my place. (Y/N) said he has to be around to make sure they don't pull anything at Michelle's new house, I don't really mind because Akali wanted to talk a bit about him in any case.

She is sitting with a cup of hot chocolate, we have had it here for ages and the winter season is practically already ending.

"I don't know - I just walked away because I think he is an idiot," she sighs, "Just have this bad feeling that if he isn't handled he might just come out to do something stupid again."

I scoot closer to her, "It will be fine - he learned the hard way once and there is nothing saying it won't happen the same way if he thinks he can get away acting like an idiot."

She leans closer to me, "I guess - doesn't matter. It isn't like I can't handle Conner if he starts being an idiot... just being a bit dramatic about it is all," then looking at me, "Where's your dad?"

"He doesn't come till either very late or super early - never in between," I say, "Is that you verifying that you get to be a little adventurous because dad isn't around?" I slide my cold fingers up her shirt only for her to clench them with both her arms.

"Kai! I still have hot chocolate in my hands," she chuckles as she scoots away from me.

"You have got some serious abs hiding down there."

"I mean... have you seen anyone in the Kinkou?"

"I mean... I just didn't really register it," I keep my hands to myself as I chuckle.

She puts her cup on the coffee table, "No but seriously," she looks at me with a shy expression, "You... you are kind of pretty easygoing with this it makes me almost think that you have a lot of experience doing this."

"Not at all," I reassure her, "I am just going about it and not overthinking it."

"Hm mhm," she then crosses her legs as she fully faces me, "That is kind of what I wanted to talk about with you-"

"You can always talk with (Y/N) as well," I smile at her.

"It's cause I want to do something special with the three of us."

"Oh," I push my lips out, "I guess... it will be our first time really trying something like that, the hardest part is making sure nobody feels left out and actually doing something but I don't think either of us is that comfortable with him yet."

"And libido is also a thing."

I tilt my head to the side, "Only way to figure it out is going into it, Akali," I smile at her, "We don't have to stress it that much and just let it run its course - doesn't mean we don't try to push it to happen somewhere this weekend."

"Evelynn and Ahri though..."

I nod, "We do it when it doesn't feel forced and it is convenient for all of us."

She nods, "I guess that is the only way to go about it."

"We haven't really talked about how we go about things - we are still experimenting and it wouldn't be fair if we only get together to have any physical affection. Not everyone is always in the mood, and others sometimes want to be alone."

She nods, "But... we should discuss that with (Y/N) when we have a better idea."

"Yep," I then stretch out my arms in front of me, she is off her guard and very relaxed despite it looking like she is stressing so much to do this as perfectly as possible.

I lift myself and she looks at me with a confused expression, "Where are you-"

Interrupting her, I have my hand on her shoulder and the other holding her by the waist, stealing a kiss. She lowers herself into the couch, she is holding me by the waist as if to keep me from retreating.

I whisper to her, "As easy as that, we just take it as it comes."

She nods with red cheeks, "O-okay... do we... take it further?" I can feel her grip tightening on me, her hand doesn't wait for my answer as one travels up my tummy and the other to the side of my face.

"Maybe just kissing," I smile at her, "Let's save anything past that to do with all of us."

She pulls me in closer, but for a brief moment I see her head snap towards the door and I follow her gaze. I pull away as I ask her, "Someone there?"

"Your dad, I think?"

I lift myself off of her as I see the door swing open with him stepping into the apartment with a tired expression, "Hey, Kai'Sa. How was your day?"

"Hi, sir."

Akali greets him as she sides next to me, holding my hand just behind my back.

"Hello, Akali. You girls feel like eating out tonight?"

"Sure, let me just get dressed."

I then walk away as I tug her with me,  closing the room door behind me I can see that she is bright red and probably at the thought if her instincts weren't trained as well we'd be found making out on the couch.

Dad doesn't know that I have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend. I want to tell him but I'd rather do it when he isn't tired because it would catch him completely off guard - he knows I go both ways but... this is something else and a lot of people might not agree with it.

Akali then whispers, "That was close."

"And steamy," I lift my shoulders as I chuckle.

I pull off my shirt and get something better to wear that isn't practically my sleep clothes, Akali then says, "You are pretty fit yourself."

"Dancing keeps me fit," I chuckle, "Let's get going, dad is usually impatient. We can talk tomorrow with (Y/N) about this weekend and see what we can do."