146 - Slipping through time

(Few time skips)

I am at my workplace - we are busy renovating a lot of things with Kai'Sa helping me out with that. Akali tagged along with Eve to handle a couple of legal side things like trademarking our name which took a couple of hundred years to decide on.

Ahri is busy handling all of her brands the issue where they are still falsely stating her current employment. Just to keep other record companies out of our heads.

Kai'Sa walks into my office, "Hey - interior designers pretty much got done making this place a bit warmer, want to see the drafts and give them the all clear?"

I get out of my chair, "I am pretty sure it was pretty warm already."

"It was, but now just a little bit comfier and cozier. We are repurposing one of the main rooms due to its size to make it into the new main studio for all of us - Evelynn and Ahri asked to get in there with you to see what is what."

"When they get here," I nod.

"How are you managing the old clients?"

"Send them to better record companies with my good word - a lot of demos that I needed to go through but most of them should be fine. We can't really keep this seeing as a lot of our focus is going to be fixed on... well... this."

"I get that," she then asks, "Also. Our secretary, I think we can keep Tanya."

"I wasn't going to hire anyone else," I state, "Been with the company for a while and I think she'd prefer to stay even if the pay is going to dip for a bit."

"I was thinking the same thing, works out because she knows the internal systems just as much as you," then rubbing her chin, "I just think for the sake of consistency and working together it would be perfect to still keep her."

"It really depends on all of you though... not just my business."

Kai'Sa smiles at me, "I had a little talk with her, looks like she is getting along with Akali and the other two didn't have a problem with her after moving in."

"Good," I nod, "Then that pretty much settles it, right?"

"Yeah," then reaching the front she shows me the pictures on a tablet, "This is what they have for us - it doesn't really fit our general feel but I don't want our group being the same image as the record company if we are going to reinstate it at some point."

I nod, "It helps because I get to keep all the old contacts and just need to get in touch with them on distributing it all."

"Awesome," she pats my shoulder, "Let's check out the rest of the rooms~"

***   ***   ***

Sitting next to Akali the two of us are running through the lyrics for the single we are releasing called POP/STARS. 

I then look at it with a furrowed brow, "Okay listen - I am going to need you to rap this shit out to me because I can not for the life of me understand Korean."

She giggles, "We can teach you."

"Going to have to," I state, "We are going for a Kpop vibe with this and honestly I just need to hear the sounds before I can work with it - general feeling right now is letting you start out and leading into your own solo later."

"Why me?"

"The mix with rap is going to play a huge part in creating our image - the rest of the girls all feel that nailing that part of it is going to be important," then with a smile, "Hop into the booth - need to hear the lyrics."