Chapter 1

Pic above is Hope, just imagine her as 11 years old and with purple at the ends of her hair and a purple skirt with a belt instead of pants—->

                        💥💥💥

"In a land, far, far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

💥💥💥

Hope's P. O. V:

My violet eyes sparkle as I walk down the street to a very familiar building, my long black cloak swishing around my feet as I walked. I also carry a purple shoulder bag printed with white horseshoes on my bag that holds my stuff.

I've also casted a pocket dimension spell on it to carry everything, even an item as big as a tent or long as a staff.

My work attire consists of a long sleeved purple shirt with a long hem with a short purple skirt and fingerless gloves that stop below my elbows, and knee high purple boots with a heel. My silver hair with purple tips hangs all the way down my back.

Not too far ahead of me is a big colourful building with a sign above its closed double doors, that has a girl with long flowing hair, wearing a dress and wings protruding from her back at either end.

The sign reads:

FAIRY TAIL.

My home.

"It's been about six months since I've left

"It's been about six months since I've left. I wonder how much has changed...?" I wonder aloud. I then deadpan. "Though, knowing how things were when I left, I'd say not much."

A breeze blows through the street, rustling my cloak.

I'm looking forward to seeing my older brother and our friends again, after so long! I've missed them all so much, but there's one person in particular whom I've missed the most:

Erza Scarlet, also known as Titania. She and I are like sisters, though we're not related at all. She and I are very close, I see Erza as an older sister.

I soon reach the double doors of the guild hall. I place both my hands, which are concealed in black fingerless forearm length gloves, against the doors and push them open. A loud squeak meets my ears, causing the loud cheerful ruckus inside to die down as everyone turns their heads to us, curiosity in their features.