Chapter 63

Hope's P. O. V:

The next morning, I get out of bed early and grab out my clothes for the day. I was buzzing with excitement due to my upcoming fight. I take a shower and wash my hair before I get out and dry myself.

Then I get dressed in a my work outfit since I was planning to go on a job after my fight with Erza. I'm wearing a long sleeved magenta coat with purple at the ends and matching purple pants and boots. I then put my long silver and purple hair in its usual ponytail.

Once I finish getting ready, I head downstairs to find Alec making breakfast

Once I finish getting ready, I head downstairs to find Alec making breakfast. He turns as he hears me enter.

"Morning, sis," Alec smiles, which I return.

"Good morning, Alec," I say. I grab a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon with orange juice and we sit across each other at the round breakfast table.

"Excited for your rematch with Erza?" Asks Alec.

I nod my head, grinning. "I can't wait to kick her ass! Who do you think will win?"

Alec pretends to think about it for a minute, with his hand on his chin. "... Hm, that's tricky. I'll bet on Erza."

"Hey! You're supposed to be betting on your own sister!" I say indignantly.

Alec let's put a chuckle, saying, "I was just teasing you! 'Course I'll bet on you, sis!"

I can't help but smile a little at that as we continue breakfast.

After washing up and locking the house, Alec and I make our way to the guild hall for my rematch.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Lucy gazes around at the crowd gathered outside the guild hall that morning. Everyone was here, even Gildarts!

In the center stand Erza and Hope, facing each other. Like with Natsu's fight, bets were being placed. Happy and Gildarts have apparently betted on Hope, so have Alec and Gray, while Natsu and some others have betted on Erza.

"I can't believe everyone showed up just to watch Erza and Hope fight," Lucy mutters.

"Well, it's a pretty big deal, considering who Hope is and her magic. Plus she's going up against Erza," Says Elfman.

"So, do you think it'll end in a draw, this time?" Gray asks curiously.

"Who knows?" Says Alec with a shrug. "But my imotou-chan has definitely gotten stronger in the last year." He smiles towards her.

"I hope you don't take it personally if you lose, Erza," Says Hope as she transforms into ether.

"Hmph. No offence taken because you're not going to win," Erza retorts, body glowing as she requips. The glow fades to reveal Erza's Heaven's Wheel Armor.

"Heaven's Wheel Armor, huh?" Hope mutters, summoning orbs of ether around her fists. A smirk. "I'm ready!"

 "I'm ready!"