Chapter 35

Pic above is Fukuro—->

Just so you guys know, because her magic is based off of Gwen Tennyson's from Ben 10 Ultimate Alien and Alien Force, they share a lot of similarities and Hope's Telekinesis Magic allows her to fly like Gwen.

Her Arc of Magic abilities when Hope activates it are similar to Gwen's Anodite powers, such as her hair manipulation, strength and endurance, so Hope could withstand a certain amount of damage since her body is made up of pure magical energy, and her strength is nearly the same as a Dragon Slayer's, too, in this form, as she's able to break free of restraints that are usually too strong for a normal human.

I just thought I'd clear that up a bit.

Hope's P. O. V:

Natsu and I appear outside of a room with the door shaped like a cat's head, painted white with big blue eyes, held open inward.

We peer inside to see that the tiles are blue and white coloured with cat paw prints painted in the centre. The walls of the room are light pink with more cat designs on them, such as paw prints and cat faces. Even most of the furniture is in the design of cats.

I deadpan.

Hands on his hips, Natsu asks as we walk into the room, deadpanning, "Geez! What's up with this room?! There are cats all over the place."

I mumble, gazing around, "I may love cats myself, but I certainly don't love them nearly enough to paint and design my whole bedroom as cats."

Natsu spots a mask in the shape of a cat's head. It's green in colour with midnight blue eyes, red triangular markings on either side of its head, and a big pink heart in the centre of its forehead.

"Ooh!!" Natsu exclaims, his eyes lighting up. "I like that giant green kitty head!!"

I blink my eyes and look around as Natsu goes over and picks up the mask.

"Oh, wow! It's some kind of mask," Natsu says, picking it up.

I say, "Natsu, don't. Put it back. You don't know where it's been."

Natsu, as usual, ignores me and decides to put it on his head. He then gets into a pose and makes a gesture like a cat clawing at something as he says, "Meow! Alright, let's go, Happy! Aye, Sir! Hehe, check this out, Hope-chan!"

Natsu strikes another pose, his right arm held outward while he bends his left arm back.

My right eye twitching, I say seriously, "That's enough, Natsu. Take that thing off, you're creeping me out."

He chuckles again as he says, "Awe, I'd make a good cat."

Natsu grips the sides of the mask and attempts to pull it off his head, but it wouldn't come off.

My eyes widen when he screams, "I CAN'T GET OUT!!"

I give the Dragneel a wry, deadpan expression. Natsu pouts miserably.

Natsu says, "Man, it's stuck on my giant noggin! What am I going to do?!" He then straightens up and puts his hands on his hips. "Well, it looks cool, so who cares, right?"

He chuckles.

I stare at him, a little incredulous. "Are you kidding me, Natsu-kun?! You look totally ridiculous."

Little did we know, that we were being watched by a certain Block Head.

I watch with twitching eyes as Natsu holds up his left arm, rests his right hand on his hip, and chuckles like he's having a good time. "Oh, man!! Happy is going to freak out when he sees me!" Holding up both fists, he then starts hoping from foot to foot, still laughing. "Maybe I can scare Erza and Hope-chan while I'm at it."