Chapter 57

Third Person's P. O. V:

The sea breeze blows back Natsu's and Happy's hair as the pinkette breathes it in, a huge grin on his face. Wendy had healed him of his motion sickness, and he's leaning against the ship's railing as they return to the rendezvous point.

"Ah! This is what it's like to sail a ship without puking my brains out!" Natsu sighs contentedly.

"Aye, matey! Welcome to the good life," Happy says in agreement, standing on the railing next to him. Natsu laughs joyously as he runs around on the deck like a little kid.

Watching him, Wendy says warningly, "Careful! The Troia spell doesn't last forever."

Happy then explains that Troia is a healing spell that cures motion sickness.

Natsu gags as he suddenly collapses with a sick look on his face. He pleads, body trembling, "No! Cast the spell again—hurry!"

"I'm sorry, I can't," Says Wendy. "It only works a couple of times."

Gray says teasingly, a smirk on his face, "Guess it's back to barf bags!"

Lucy and Hope, leaning on the post next to Erza, laugh a little.

Happy offers to show Charlele all the snuggling spots perfect for cats.

Charlele responds curtly, saying that she's only joining Fairy Tail to be close to Wendy, not because she has any interest in Happy. Wendy is super excited about joining Fairy Tail.

Hope thinks back on their departure from the rendezvous point.

"Man! May your parfums grace my nostrils again, Erza-san, Lucy-san, and Hope-chan!" Ichiya tells them.

Winking at them, Eve says, "Be sure to come visit us whenever to feel like it."

Hibiki inputs, "When you do, be ready for the best night Blue Pegasus can offer."

With his hands on his hips, Jura says, smiling, "Give my warmest regards to Makarov-sama!"

"Oh, and Gray?" A smirking Lyon says, his arms crossed over his bandaged chest. "Fix your stripping habit."

With a flustered glare on his face, the brunette snaps, "Oh, yeah?! Like you have any room to talk, bonehead!"

"Oh, honestly..." Hope mutters from beside Gray and Alec, her eye twitching at the half naked Lyon, her own arms crossed.

Lyon goes up to Hope and Alec. He says to the silverette, "Great fighting out there today. You're rather impressive for an 11 year old."

Hope smiles as she replies, "You're not so bad yourself. It was great teaming up with you instead of against you."

Lyon says to her brother, "You're not bad either, Alec."

He smirks as he says, "Thanks."

"Question," Says Lucy, as she tries to ignore her teammate. "What do we do about those two...?"

?"