Chapter 98

Hope's P. O. V:

I watch with amazement as Rufus's large red hat with a pink feather flies off his head and Gray catches it, placing the hat on his own head and tilting the brim in a salute.

"Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster has won the impromptu Maker Magic showdown! Rufus snagged the top spot from Gray during our first game Hidden. I guess revenge really is a dish best served cold," Chapati states.

"And, as a result, Fairy Tail gains another valuable point!" Chapati exclaims.

"OH, YEAH! THAT'S MY TEAMMATE!!" I cheer as I jump up and down, while fist pumping the air. I grin widely at Gray on the screen. "Way to go, Gray-kun," I murmur.

I could practically see Juvia fangirling about how hot (or should I say cool) He looks in that hat, and while shirtless, I might add.

I continue to my first destination.

I was walking through the streets, when I pause, finding myself at a street corner.

"Well, this is my first mark," I think as I gaze around wearily. Suddenly, wind tosses my long ether hair, and I let out a gasp as I whirl around.

Just in time to see Shelia Blendy leap into view above me, arms above her head.

"Sky God... Boreas!" Shelia calls before thrusting her arms down and sending out a huge tornado of black wind at me. But I brace myself against it easily.

"Just as Mavis-sama predicted!" I think with an internal gasp. The wind tears through the streets and I deadpan as I hear Chapati call the pinkette by her nickname.

Shelia jabs a finger at me as she says, "You're the famous Queen of Magic Jura and Lyon have told me about, Hope Foster, aren't you?!"

"That would be correct, though I can't imagine what they would've told you," I reply, gathering ether around my hands and getting into a defensive stance.

"Only that you're incredibly beautiful and strong!" Shelia says while gathering black wind around her arms. "But I'm gonna take you out!"

She thrusts her arms in front of her body in an x formation and more black wind blasts towards me. I brace myself and against the powerful wind. It barely even scratches me due to my Ether Form.

When it dies down, I murmur, "Arc of Magic: Multiple Ether Blast!" I grunt with exertion as I let loose a volley of ether blasts for the pink haired girl. She jumps up to dodge them. I was getting frustrated by the fact I haven't landed a single hit on her the more I fire Ether Blasts and she evades them. "Oh, come on! Ether Disc!"

I thrust my hands forward but Shelia dodges my disc. However, it bounces off a wall and returns to her. She narrowly dodges it, much to my annoyance.

"Arc of Magic: Gale Dance!" I thrust my arms outward and a powerful gust of wind is shot at Shelia.

"Sky God: Boreas!" The two winds collide and press against each other. Eventually, both attacks die out.

I stare at something behind the pinkette and point at the destruction Erza and Kagura were making, causing Shelia to follow my gaze. We both gape at the destruction Erza and Kagura are making.

"Whoa...!" I breathe.

"Crazy...!" Utters Shelia, just as stunned as I am.

Then, we resume battling each other, exchanging magic attacks, mostly Wind Magic from me.

                  🗡🗡🗡

"Arc of Magic: Typhoon Dance!" I throw out my arms and a powerful tornado of wind with a hint of ether surrounding it spins in Shelia's direction, but she uses her Sky God Slayer Magic to dodge it and throw an attack back at me.