Chapter 105

Pic above is Zirconis—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

Hisui murmurs, tears in her jade green eyes, "This is horrible! What have I done?! The world is as good as dead!"

"You aren't to blame Princess. The fault lies solely with that scheming time traveller," A short man with a scar across his nose, Darton, tells the princess firmly. He's the one who kidnaped Lucy and Yukino.

Hope clenches her jaw, feeling guilt well up in her chest again. It's nobody's fault but mine.

Arcadios says to the greenette, "Your Highness, you need to leave. You're in danger here."

Hisui denies unwaveringly, "No! I will remain. I have to! I've come too far to run."

Arcadios says, "Wherever you are Dragon Slayers, it's all up to you now! Give them hell!"

Suddenly, giant grey coloured dragon eggs hit the ground around the battling wizards. And immediately hatch baby dragons.

As Atlas Flame chuckles, Romeo mutters, "Great. We're surrounded."

Mavis says nervously, "Unfortunately, the odds in this fight are not in our favour!"

"Dealing with one dragon is tough enough as it is," Romeo mutters. Suddenly, a gold lightning bold slams into the side of the flame dragons' head, jerking it to the side.

"It's Laxus!" Mavis and Romeo say in unison.

Laxus says, "Quit gawking. Or did you not notice there are dragons to slay." Laxus says as he approaches the dragon, "I'll take the big guy myself."

Alec says worriedly, "You can't do it alone!"

"He's not," Freed says as the Thunder Legion stand behind them.

"We've got his back," Evergreen says.

"The Thunder Legion can handle this," Freed states.

"We'll leave all the babies to you guys," Bickslow tells them.

Mavis orders, "The rest of you, keep away from the big ones. Remember what Natsu told us: only Dragon Slayers can beat them. Laxus, Thunder Legion, good luck."

"Right!" The Thunder Legion and Laxus day in unison.

Mavis says to Gajeel, "Gajeel, find another target."

"You got it."

"Everyone else, focus on the little ones!"

"Right," Alec says, nodding.

Levy tries to help Gajeel but he tells her to help anyone else evacuate and keep her guard up as he leaves.

Alec turns and requips his Heavenly Sea Armor, Goldenwave in hand, and he begins to fight his way through the baby dragons.

                      💥💥💥

Hope tenses as Zirconis peers at the people gathered before him curiously. "Now, then, which little morsel to nibble on first? Let's see... well, hello ladies. You look tender and scrumptious. Still, cats do make nice appetisers!"

Hope snarls up at him. "I wouldn't if I were you—I'm in a really foul mood tonight."

Zirconis chuckles, gazing at the soldiers, "They even brought toothpicks for afterwards. How thoughtful."

"Zirconis, don't you recognise us?" Wendy questions as she steps up beside me. "We spoke very recently."

Zirconis grins deviously as he rubs one of his chin hairs and muses, "You're a real cutie pie. Perhaps I'll eat you first."