Chapter 31

Third Person's P. O. V:

"Whoa!! This place is huge! So, this is a wizard guild, huh?!" A young Natsu exclaims as he stares at the huge colourful building before him, a short old man standing beside him.

"Yep! It's called Fairy Tail," the old man replies.

"Heh, that's a weird name," Natsu says, chuckling slightly.

Chuckling, the old man, Makarov, states, "Yes, well, you see, nobody knows whether or not fairies have tails, or if they even exist. So it'll forever be a mystery. Unless we try to find out, which could become an amazing adventure! And our members are the ones who want to find out."

Natsu replies, smiling up at the sign that reads the guild's name, awe on his face, "I don't get it, but it sounds awesome!"

On land, Cana cries as she hugs Macao's left arm, while the fire wizard just gapes at the black mass smashing their guild hall to rubble.

"Hey!!" A young Gray Fullbuster, wearing only his boxers, addresses Natsu, sitting on a bench with his left elbow leaning against the table behind him as he frowns in annoyance. "What's your deal? You've got a problem with me, or something?"

Hands on his hips, Natsu retorts as he jerks his body forwards, "What if I do?!"

A much younger than present day Macao asks while he watches the exchange between the two boys, "Ah, they gonna fight?"

Wakaba mutters, "No way!"

A younger Cana with her brown hair pulled into a ponytail, pops up behind the table Gray is sitting at with her hands clenched together and an annoyed frown aimed at Gray as she snaps at him, "Gray! Your clothes!!"

Gray jumps up, startled, as he exclaims, flailing his arms about wildly, his eyes animated white circles of shock, "Awe, man!!"

Turning away, Natsu folds his arms behind his head and mutters, "Geez! What a pervert!"

Gray gasps indignantly, jerking his stunned gaze to Natsu. He demands as they bash their heads together, glaring sharply at each other, "Who're you calling a pervert, Pinky?!"

Smirking, Natsu retorts, "You, you Loudmouth Streaker!"

Natsu and Gray then start fighting each other, punching and kicking while a dust cloud swirls around them.

Sitting at the bar with a much slimmer-looking Reedus, sketch pad and paint brush in hand, Makarov states, "Well, a feisty one, hey?"

Reedus says, smiling as he watches the two fight, "He'll fit right in!"

The flag of the Fairy Tail guild falls down as the ground shakes.

Natsu could only stare with stunned, dilated eyes, as his home crumbles to the ground.

A young Natsu and Gray, with red and icy blue auras swirling angrily around them, were broken apart from their fight by a young pretty girl with her scarlet red hair braided, her bangs sweeping over her right brown eye. She wears a long white skirt with a brown belt, ankle brown boots lined with white fur, and armour donning her upper body, except her head. A sword is strapped to her left hip.

His eyes turning to angry white triangles, Natsu snaps angrily at the redhead, "What?! You want some of this...?!"

His eyes filling with worry and fear, Gray tries to warn him, peering around the redhead, "Don't do it...!"