Chapter 93

Third Person's P. O. V:

The roar of the crowd fills Hope's ears as she stands in between Mira and Cana, the sun shining down brightly. In the centre of the arena sits a giant sphere of water, making the bluenette believe this contest is a water one—her element. Hope is in the outfit her brother picked out for her that morning.

Chapati's voice calls over the microphone, "It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem! We're ready to kick off Day 4's contest segment with a bang! Today's game is called Naval Battle! That's right, folks! Strap yourself in for an exciting skirmish in...

Chapati's voice calls over the microphone, "It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem! We're ready to kick off Day 4's contest segment with a bang! Today's game is called Naval Battle! That's right, folks! Strap yourself in for an exciting skirmish in the sea! The battlefield is a large ball of water. If you get pushed out, you lose the match. The Last contestant left will be declared the winner. However, when only two competitors remain inside the battlefield, a special rule will come into play. We call it the 5 minute rule. In this instance if one of the remaining challengers exists the ring within the first 5 minutes of the final showdown, they will get last place."

Yajima clarifies, "So, the game is essentially an underwater sumo match."

"This will be spectacular! Thank you for having me here," Rabian bows his head as he says this.

"Today's guest if the head of the Scheherazade Acting Troop, Rabian-san!"

Lucy is volunteering to go as she needs to make up for day 1. Hope smiles as her body glows with ether and ether swirls around her.

When it fades, she's wearing a white bikini outfit, silver hair unbound. She gives a twirl as her Ether Form fades and asks her teammates, "How do I look?"

Laxus smirks as he says, "Like you're ready for a swim. I take it you're going?"

The silverette nods her head as she faces him. "Uh huh! You guys don't mind, do you?"

Cana tells her, "'Course not! You just have to tell us what happened between you and Rogue in the infirmary last night afterwards."

Hope starts at that and feels her face heating up. She splutters, "H-H-How did you know?!"

"Erza tokd your teammates and Natsu told us," Says the takeover mage, causing hope to blush even further before becoming flustered.

"Why that gossiping idiot!!" She hisses, clenching a fist and shaking it slightly. Hope heaves a sigh, making a mental note to talk to the Dragneel later. "Well, I'd better get going. Wish me luck!"

Hope grins as she teleports into the arena.

"Good luck!" Mira calls after her.

Alec notices that the ether mage has left Team B's balcony.

He smirks. "This is gonna get interesting."

Chapati says, "Looks like the challengers are chosen! From Lamia Scale, it's Shelia! Jenny from Blue Pegasus hits the waves! From Mermaid Heel, is Leslie! Also joining the fray is Hope from Fairy Tail Team B!"